- J49277 000000000 J49277000000000
Dreadbox White Line Envelope
- Write a Review
The essence of patch behavior, the envelope. This one aligns with Dreadbox's efficiency above all else design precepts. It features the classic Dread...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The essence of patch behavior, the envelope. This one aligns with Dreadbox's efficiency above all else design precepts. It features the classic Dreadbox clean and quiet I/O with one Gate Input along with three outputs: one is positive, one is negative and one has an attenuated bipolar output whose relative polarity can be manually adjusted. There is a two-way switch on the module that selects between Fast and Slow envelope response along with the expected ADSR controls. The ADSR controls are on a fader, which makes envelope shaping feel very integrated.
- Standard ADSR envelope
- Manual trigger
- Bipolar output
- Current Draw: 12mA (at +12V) / 10mA (at -12V)
Analog envelope circuit with through hole components and variable polarity. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.