- J49281 000000000 J49281000000000
Dreadbox White Line Random
- Write a Review
This very powerful module performs several jobs, each of which can influence the others. It is a powerful White Noise Generator as well as a Random G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
White noise and random gate generator with sample and hold.
This very powerful module performs several jobs, each of which can influence the others. It is a powerful White Noise Generator as well as a Random Gate Generator and a Sample & Hold circuit. It features Gate and White Noise outputs, as well as an S&H input and output. Variable lag controls and an onboard Clock Rate and Clock Output complete the picture.
- White Noise Generator
- Sample & Hold circuit
- Lag function
- Random Gate Generator
- Build in Clock
- Current Draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
Analog circuits with through hole components. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.