- Product 700718
Edirol PCR-A30 Audio Interface/MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
Compact, USB bus powered, 24-bit/96kHz audio interface and 32-key velocity-sensitive MIDI controller with 27 assignable controls which can send any M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superb control, advanced MIDI capabilities, and playability!
Compact, USB bus powered, 24-bit/96kHz audio interface and 32-key velocity-sensitive MIDI controller with 27 assignable controls which can send any MIDI message including CC, RPN, NRPN, Sysx, and more. A powerful editor lets you easily create control maps for your favorite applications. Up to 16 different control maps can be stored in the keyboard for instant recall during performance.
- 32 standard-sized keys with velocity sensitivity
- 27 full-assignable controllers (8 knobs, 8 sliders, 9 buttons, 2 pedals)
- 1/4" phone headphones jack
- 1/4" phone line input jacks (L/R) and volume
- 1/4" phone RCA pin output jacks (L/R)
- S/PDIF optical output
- USB MIDI I/O Interface
- USB Bus powered, no AC adapter required
- Built-in small monitor speakers
- Intuitive software PCR Editor for Windows/Mac OS/Mac OS X
- Low Latency Driver support on PC & Mac.
- ASIO & WDM low-latency driver support
Don't pass up this amazing device. Order today!
PCR-A30 Audio Interface/MIDI Controller
- Compatible with WindowsXP/2000/Me/98, MacOS9, OSX
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is my initial entry into the world of midi controllers but I have to say that I'm blown away by this thing. Easy to use and nice feel. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good starting point in midi control. Plus it's so easy to set up and get going. I use it with Reason and all I had to do was plug it in and start going.
I'm self taught, so my goal was to buy a cheap controller so i can learn midi. This was so much more. The audio interface is pretty good too. Plus with the templates that you can download from the Edirol website, how can you not like this.