- Product 705353
Edirol UM-550 5-In/5-Out USB MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
If your creativity happens in a studio environment with multiple MIDI devices, the UM-550 provides 5x5 near-zero-latency MIDI interface and patcher t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Near zero latency MIDI interface/patching.
If your creativity happens in a studio environment with multiple MIDI devices, the UM-550 provides 5x5 near-zero-latency MIDI interface and patcher to make your work faster, easier. 5-in, 5-out interface controls up to 80 channels. Functions as a standalone MIDI patcher without connection to computer. Fast and stable transmission due to Fast Processing Technology. Features convenient MIDI utility functions (merge, MIDI message filter, preview, and cable check). Ability to connect as many as 4 units at once to the computer for a total of 320 channels. 3/4 rackspace.
- 5-in/5-out USB MIDI interface to computer (controls up to 80 channels)
- Standalone hardware MIDI patcher without connection to computer
- Quick patching, easy operation, and low latency with HDMR (Hardware Direct MIDI Routing)
- Fast and stable MIDI data transmission realized by FPT (Fast Processing Technology)
- Comfortable patching operation with LED switches on the front panel
- Convenient MIDI utility function (merge, MIDI message filter, preview, cable check)
- Letter-size compact body for desktop use and variable rackmount type with detachable adapter
- Ability to connect as many as 4 units at once to the computer for a total of 320 channels
If you work with multiple MIDI devices, it'll keep you sane. Order today.
UM-550 5-In/5-Out USB MIDI Interface
- Macintosh system requirements:
Operating system: MacOS 8.5, 8.6, 9.x., OSX
Computer: USB read Apple Macintosh
CPU/clock: PowerPC G3/233 MHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 96MB or more
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
Computer: WindowsME/98/2000/XP-compatible PC equipped with a USB port
CPU/clock: Pentium processor 200MHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 64MB (128MB on Windows 2000/XP)
USB chipset: Intel's USB chipset is recommended