- H97788 000000000 H97788000000000
Elektron Monomachine SFX60+ Sound Generator
- Write a Review
The Monomachine SFX-60+ MKII is the ultimate sound generator. Five different synthesis methods plus sequencing make it the mixed martial artist of sy...Read More
The Monomachine SFX-60+ MKII is the ultimate sound generator. Five different synthesis methods plus sequencing make it the mixed martial artist of synthesizers.
Each of the six Monomachine tracks is loaded with sound shaping devices. At your command is a tape style delay, a resonant multi mode filter, a sample rate reducer, a distortion effect, an arpeggiator and no less than three LFO's - per track. The sound palette is limitless.
Despite the depth of the Monomachine it is very easy to use. Every parameter is close at hand and no confusing menus are in your way. Everything is laid out in a logical and usable manner. This is particularly useful when you perform live and don't want to press the wrong buttons.
A special MIDI mode gives you control of six dedicated MIDI tracks. Use the versatile arpeggiators and all the other special sequencer features to take MIDI sequencing to the next level. The Monomachine is a given center piece in any studio.
You can upload your own customized waveforms and use them in the Monomachine environment. This, plus the ability to treat sound incoming through the two external inputs using the special FX machines, makes the Monomachine a sound designer's dream come true.
The Monomachine SFX-60+ MKII comes equipped with a +Drive by default. With a +Drive there is no risk of running out of storage space. Over 16,000 patterns, 16,000 kits and 8,000 waveforms can be internally stored.
Tabletop sound generator synth with five different synthesis methods.
- Six-track sequencer
- Five mono synths
- 16384 Patterns
- 3072 Songs
- 16384 Kits
- 8192 User waveforms
- 18 LFOs
Music is more fun once you get your hands on it. Order Elektron hardware instruments today.
Monomachine SFX60+ Sound Generator
- The Sequencer
- 6 internal sequencer tracks.
- 6 external MIDI sequencer tracks
- 128 x 64 step patterns
- 3072 songs
- Supports swing, slide and accent
- 62 possible parameter locks on each pattern step
- 12 multi functional programmable Arpeggiators
- 18 tempo synced interlaced LFO's
- Full MIDI support
- Track Effects
- Tape-style Tempo-synced Delay
- 1-Band EQ
- Resonant 24dB lp/bp/hp filter
- Sample rate reduction
- Mono Synths
- SuperWave analogue style synthesis
- SID MOS 6581 computer style synthesis
- DigiPRO digital wavetable and beatbox
- FM+ frequency modulation synthesis
- V0-6 vocal synthesizer
- Fx Synths
- Reverb, gated stereo plate reverb
- Chorus, stereo 6 tap chorus
- Dynamix, dynamics compressor
- Ring Modulator
- Sound Generation
- 5 Mono Synths
- 14 individual audio generating machines
- 4 individual stereo effect machines
- 5 effects on each track
- 6 part synthesis
- 16384 kits
- 8192 user waveform slots
- 6 x 1/4" impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 x 1/4" audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone jack
- Advanced dual DSP system
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Balanced Audio Outputs
- Main out level: +15dBu
- Assignable outs level: +10dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω unbalanced
- S/N ratio: 100dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- Input level: +7dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- SNR inputs: 98dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Electrical Specifications
- Unit power consumption: 8W typical, 18W max.
- Recommended power supply: 6V DC, 3A
- Physical Specifications
- Steel casing with brushed aluminium panel
- Dimensions: W340×D181×H63mm (13.4×7×2.4") (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.8 kg
- Printed User's Manual