- Product 703602
Evolution X-Session USB MIDI Control Surface with Crossfader
- Write a Review
The Evolution X-Session Control Surface has 10 assignable buttons that let you trigger loops and digital effects, or instantly mute and unmute tracks...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Scratch and cut using the classic 60mm crossfader.
The Evolution X-Session Control Surface has 10 assignable buttons that let you trigger loops and digital effects, or instantly mute and unmute tracks. 16 assignable knobs give you control over volume and panning, digital sound effects, and synth parameters. Includes Ableton Live XS and Arturia Storm XS music software for a complete, powerful digital DJ experience right out of the box. LCD screen displays audio controller assignments. USB bus-powered. Requires no drivers under Windows XP or Mac OS X.
- Complete digital DJ solution including Ableton Live XS and Arturia Storm XS
- 16 assignable MIDI control knobs
- 10 assignable MIDI buttons
- Assignable 60mm crossfader for audio mixing and scratching
- Snapshot mode sends all audio controller values simultaneously
- Controller mute function allows positioning before tweaking
- Global channel assign allows controllers to command up to 16 different channels at the touch of a button
- Operates with music software or standalone with MIDI gear
- Sys-ex memory dump
- Sys-ex librarian software loads, saves any combination of setups for your studio (PC only)
- LCD screen displays controller assignments
- USB bus-powered
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
If you're using something like Ableton Live, this box (or something like it) is a necessity. Along with a USB keyboard, it makes my powerbook become a much better instrument. I can play a VST instrument with the keyboard, and use the X-Session to trigger samples (or scenes) with the 10 buttons, and assign the 16 rotaries to anything, like track volume, plug-in modulation, etc. I can assign a rotary or button in seconds flat. All the CCs that are sent for each control are still set to the way they were when I first opened the box. You can change the CC sent by each control on the X-Session and your configurations are recallable. (honestly, I haven't needed to change anything.)The small footprint of the X-Session is a perfect fit in front of the keyboard. The smooth rotaries and solid buttons on this thing proves to me that the manufacturer didn't skimp on parts. I can whack one of the 10 buttons pretty good, and it always gives me a nice tactile _click_It draws power directly from the USB cable. Why can't everything be like that? Add a row of faders under the rotaries and this thing would be a 10.