- Product 702856
Gem GK-300 49-key Arranger Keyboard
- Write a Review
The GEM GK-300 from the GK Series is an easy-to-use arranger keyboard equipped with everything you need to begin playing. Offering up to 32 notes of ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed to make the learning process and music making enjoyable and interactive.
The GEM GK-300 from the GK Series is an easy-to-use arranger keyboard equipped with everything you need to begin playing. Offering up to 32 notes of polyphony, the GK-300 features a comprehensive database of quality PCM sounds (General MIDI compatible) including stunning grand pianos, guitars, saxophones, synthesizers, strings, brass, bass and drums along with many of the sounds required to play a variety of international musical genres.
The control panel of the GEM GK-300 is simple, intuitive, and offers large cleverly arranged buttons for easy access to the various functions. The comprehensive display also provides a graphic visualization on the music staff, of the notes being played in real time. An ideal assistant for fundamental music education!
The GEM keyboard's accompaniment styles have been programmed by an international team of talented musicians creating a stunning library that offers a wide selection, covering almost every musical genre: from pop to rock, from funk to jazz, from dance to traditional and ethnic music. The helpful 'One Touch Setting' function assigns an appropriate melody sound to the selected style providing instant registration selection.
- Keyboard: 49 keys
- Polyphony: 32 notes max.
- Sounds: 129
- Performances: 4 memories
- One Touch Settings: 384 (4 x style)
- Modes: accomp. split
- Controls: Power on/off, volume, accomp. volume, tempo +/-, song, style, voice, lesson, function, key pad, metronome, store/demo, M1/M4, tranpose
- Display: Multifunction LCD display, with music notation & amp; keyboard guide
- Styles: 96
- Styles Controls: Sync, intro/ending, A.B.C.(Auto Bass Chords), O.T.S. (One touch Settings), fill in normal, fill in variation
- Sequencer Realtime recorder - rec, play/stop
- Song library: 50 Songs (with lesson mode) + 6 Demo
- Connections: phones/Aux out, MIDI Out, DC 9V In
- Included: Adapter, music stand, battery supply (6 D size batteries, not included)
- Amplification: 3W + 3W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 31'' x 4'' x 12'', (795 x 120 x 315 mm)
- Weight: 7.9 lbs, 3.6 kg /(without batteries)