- Product 702853
Gem GK380 61-Key 64-Note Arranger Keyboard
- Write a Review
The GEM GK380 keyboard was designed to make the educational process or music making enjoyable and interactive. Offering up to 64 notes of polyphony, ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy-to-use and equipped with everything you need to begin playing.
The GEM GK380 keyboard was designed to make the educational process or music making enjoyable and interactive. Offering up to 64 notes of polyphony, the arranger keyboard features a comprehensive database of quality PCM sounds (General MIDI compatible) including stunning grand pianos, guitars, saxophones, synthesizers, strings, brass, bass and drums along with many of the sounds required to play a variety of international musical genres.
The control panel of the GEM GK-380 is simple, intuitive, and offers large cleverly arranged buttons for easy access to the various functions. The keyboard's comprehensive display also provides a graphic visualization on the music staff, of the notes being played in real time. An ideal assistant for fundamental music education!
The accompaniment styles have been programmed by an international team of talented musicians creating a stunning library that offers a wide selection, covering almost every musical genre: from pop to rock, from funk to jazz, from dance to traditional and ethnic music. The helpful 'One Touch Setting' function assigns an appropriate melody sound to the selected style providing instant registration selection.
The GK380 is equipped with a floppy disk drive that allows you to play, load and save songs on a standard 1.44 MB floppy disk. Direct from disk playback is also available. GK380 is Standard Midi File (0 and 1) compatible allowing playback of an infinite number of songs that are available!
- Keyboard: 61 keys with dynamics
- Polyphony: 64 notes max.
- Sounds: 186 (178 + 8 User), GM compatibles, sound edit
- Performances: 32 memories, 92 albums
- One Touch Settings: 384 (4 x style)
- Modes: Layer/split/accomp. split
- Effects: 8 reverbs, 8 chorus
- Controls: Power on/off, volume, tempo +/-, back/next, mixer, harmony, sustain, demo, dual, lower, synth, dial, key pad, disk, save, utility, song, album, style, voice, tune, transpose, bank, store, M1/M6, metronome, tune, octave+/-, transpose, pitch bend, modulation/portamento
- Display: Multifunction LCD display (neon backlit), with music notation & amp; keyboard guide
- Styles: 96
- Styles controls: Start/stop, sync, intro, fill in normal, fill in variation, ending, A.B.C.: (auto bass chords) / melody off, O.T.S. (one touch settings)
- Sequencer: 1 song, 5 tracks (1 accomp. 4 melody), realtime and step recording
- Song library: 50 Songs + 5 Demo
- Disk Drive: MIDI File player, internal data saving
- Connections: Aux out, phones, sustain, volume, MIDI In/Out, DC 12V In
- Included: Extra Adapter, music stand, battery supply (6 D size batteries, not included)
- Amplification: 6W + 6W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 39'' x 5'' x 15'', (1.015 x 150 x 390 mm)
- Weight: 9 kg / 19 lbs (without batteries)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
EM GK380: Well built, easy to play, good features, but it doesn't sound good. The instrument voices are cheesy and the internal speaker system could be better, seems to lack high end. I found myself preferring externals, that helps a bit, but doesn't solve the overall problem. I was hoping for at least a pleasant piano voice. I've had a lot of different portable keyboards, I would recommend a Yamaha or Casio portable instead, they both are far superior to this one, even for an absolute beginner.