- J21293 000000000 J21293000000000
Hammond Sk2 Organ with Keyboard Accessory Pack
- Write a Review
The power, tradition and soul of a B-3 in a two-tier portable package. The Hammond Sk2 is the Sk1 plus a second 61-note keyboard for added convenienc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-quality performance keyboard with nice-to-have extras.
The power, tradition and soul of a B-3 in a two-tier portable package. The Hammond Sk2 is the Sk1 plus a second 61-note keyboard for added convenience-you may play the Sk2 as a two-manual organ, or assign the Drawbar/Extra Voice divisions to your choice of keyboard. It has all the vibe of the vintage B-3 into a trim 35-pound package. Much like its little brother, it gives you a wide series of other voices, like Acoustic and Electric Pianos, Clav, Vintage Combo Organs, Vintage String Synthesizer, Accordions, Pipe Organ, and many more. The SK2 isn't a watered-down, light version of a Hammond, either. All the classic features that make a Hammond are included: real mechanical drawbars, Waterfall keyboard, touch-response percussion, Chorus Vibrato, and a new-generation Digital Leslie that gives the big speaker a run for the money. Your eyes will see an easily portable two-tiered organ, but close your ears will hear, and your fingers will feel a B-3. Comes with a nice assortment of Hammond extras. For a more detailed description of the Sk2, please see #H81196.
Sk2 Hammond Organ
Specially designed backpack
Hammond EXP20 Expression pedal
Matched pair of Road Warrior instrument cables
Limited edition Hammond baseball cap
Order soon for a special deal on a special keyboard with many handy extras.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.