- Write a Review
One of the smallest keyboard controllers for iOS, Mac and PC.
Play your favorite music apps while on the go with iRig Keys Mini, the smallest MIDI keyboard for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC with official MFi certification (Made for iPhone/iPad). Designed for ultra-portability, it packs a full feature set into an enclosure that fits in your laptop bag or backpack.
Though small, iRig Keys Mini provides you with everything you need: It sports a keyboard with 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys, a freely assignable Volume/Data knob and two back-lit Octave-Up/Down buttons. iRig Keys Mini is fully MIDI and MFi certified/USB class-compliant, which means that you just need to connect it to your iOS device or computer to enjoy adaptorless plug-and-play compatibility with hundreds of music creation apps and software, like the included SampleTank 3 FREE and iGrand Piano FREE.
For improved portability, iRig Keys Mini draws its power via USB from its host device, which means it doesn™t require a bulky power cable. With its small size, full list of features and attractive pricing (the lowest when it come to iOS ready controllers), iRig Keys Mini is the perfect travel companion for the keyboard player on the move.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- Assignable Volume/Data knob
- Back-lit, soft-touch buttons for Octave Up/Octave Down
- MFi/Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class compliant (Mac/PC)
- Draws power from host device via USB
- Extremely small size
- Comes with a powerful suite of apps and software
- Includes Lighting and USB cables
Get one of the most compact keyboard controllers on the market!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.