- J41670 000000000 J41670000000000
Kilpatrick Audio K6501 PHILTER Eurorack Multi-Mode Filter
- Write a Review
The success of the PHENOL Patchable Analog Synthesizer has created a buzz among Eurorack users. After being asked many times whether Kilpatrick would...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eurorack multi-mode filter inspired by PHENOL.
The success of the PHENOL Patchable Analog Synthesizer has created a buzz among Eurorack users. After being asked many times whether Kilpatrick would release any parts of PHENOL for Eurorack, the K6501 PHILTER, inspired by the amazing filters on PHENOL has finally been realized. Offering a fat, punchy sound and dirty overdrive when the resonance setting is high, the PHILTER is redesigned to work with Eurorack systems. It offers low-pass, band-pass and high-pass outputs simultaneously, and each output contains a signal indicator showing when that output is active. PHILTER has the same tone and range of control as the PHENOL filters in a compact package.
Although it's only 8HP and looks quite tame, the sound and tone color is completely massive. PHILTER will take even the tamest sounding oscillators and make them completely explode. Try it with drum loops and other sounds, or just run your whole mix through a pair of them. Devastating.
- Eurorack (3U) form factor - 8HP width
- Filter circuit inspired by PHENOL and true to the sound and range of control
- Simultaneous low-pass, band-pass and high-pass outputs
- Unique two-pole design with special resonance limiter for huge peaks without oscillation
- Control over cutoff, resonance and FM level (voltage control of frequency)
- All inputs and outputs are tolerant of +/-12V
- All outputs drive 10Vp-p with 1K output impedance
- Requires +12V (20mA), -12V (10mA) - 16 pin Doepfer-style power cable used - approx. 0.4W total power consumption
A filter with some teeth. order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.