- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg ARP ODYSSEY FSQ REV 3 Limited Edition
- Write a Review
- #L00532 000000000 L00532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ARP ODYSSEY FS went on sale in 2017 as a reissue of the original ARP Odyssey. With perfectly replicated analog circuits and sound, and a full-siz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Limited-edition bundle includes a full-size ARP ODYSSEY and a KORG SQ-1.
The ARP ODYSSEY FS went on sale in 2017 as a reissue of the original ARP Odyssey. With perfectly replicated analog circuits and sound, and a full-size chassis to match the original, this is a limited-production product that is being reproduced and assembled using parts that are now dead stock. Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3 are each assembled in Japan, and are now available in small quantities as limited-edition models.
Just for this occasion, the KORG SQ-1 step sequencer is also specially included in the package. A limited-edition ARP color version with orange silk-screening on a black panel has been added. Two mini-patch cables are also included so that you can start sequencing your ARP ODYSSEY FS right out of the box. By connecting via CV/GATE, synthesizer fans who prefer analog sequencing can enjoy the infinite possibilities of ARP’s legendary synthesis on a full-size unit.
- Full-sized ARP ODYSSEY equipped with a full-size, 37 note keyboard
- Reproduction model assembled in Japan from an extremely limited number of stock components
- Available in all three generation color variants: Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3
- All three generation color variants contain all three original analog filter circuit revisions
- Packaged together with a limited-edition ARP color version of the KORG SQ-1 step sequencer
Order now, before it's gone!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear