- #J28970 000002000 J28970000002000
Korg B1 88-Key Digital Piano with Enhanced Speaker System
- Write a Review
Compact and cost-effective, the KORG B1 Digital Piano's streamlined design delivers the key features most important to any pianist: an authentic keyb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Home piano designed that fits any decor.
Compact and cost-effective, the KORG B1 Digital Piano's streamlined design delivers the key features most important to any pianist: an authentic keyboard touch, superior sound, and ease of use. To achieve the deep, rich tones of an acoustic piano within its compact body, the B1 Digital Piano relies on KORG’s servo-assisted MFB technology, a pair of full-range speakers, plus a passive radiator. Together, these elements reproduce the rich resonant tones that emanate from the large body of an acoustic piano, with particular attention paid to the low-frequency range.
In addition to capturing the enormous tonal range of a grand piano, the meticulously-sampled sounds created for the B1 Digital Piano also reproduce the sympathetic string vibrations and damper resonances that give the piano its character. The B1 Digital Piano is equipped with KORG’s NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) keyboard action. This Natural Weighting provides a heavier touch in the lower registers, transitioning to a lighter touch in the upper regions—just as on a traditional piano. The dynamic response of the keyboard can be set to match the playing style of any performer.
The efficient design of the B1 Digital Piano encourages you to enjoy playing and minimizes distractions. Sleek and streamlined, the compact body houses the built-in speaker system, yet weighs only 26lb., allowing for easy transport. The depth barely exceeds 13 inches, making the B1 Digital Piano extremely agile and versatile when it comes to placement. The metal damper pedal provided with the B1 Digital Piano provides a reassuring stability and a great feel underfoot. While the single damper pedal is ideal for many pianists and performers, an optional three-pedal unit (PU-2: separately sold accessory) is available for the piano purist.
Order today and bring the world of music into your home.
- Color Variations: Black (B1-BK), White (B1-WH) Keyboard: 88 key Natural Weighted Hammer Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps) Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys) Sound Generation: Stereo PCM Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max) Sounds: (Acoustic x 3, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2) Effects: Reverb, Chorus Demo Songs: 8 Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM–120 BPM) Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none) Connections: PHONES (Headphone/Line Out), PEDAL Amplification: 9 Watt x 2 Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2 Dimensions (W x D x H): 51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" Weight: 26.01 lbs.(excluding STB1 optional stand and music stand) Included items : Damper pedal, AC adapter, Music stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Korg B1 88-Key Digital Piano with Enhanced Speaker System:
For many years I have owned another brand of digital piano that was purchased at nearly $2500. I was very skeptical at the quality of this instrument for the price, and thought that it was too good to be true. So, armed with a guarantee that I could return it and get my money back, I decided to try it out.
I was shocked. This piano only weighs about 26 pounds, but sounds like a huge acoustic grand piano. The action of the keys was an area of great concern before I purchased it, but I was pleased to find out that the action was just as good as the $2500 keyboard. There are not a ton of piano sounds (only 8) but for my uses the onboard voices get the job done. (With the expansion card my old piano had close to 200 voices)
I've been playing piano for over 30 years, and I would recommend this keyboard to anybody just learning to play, as well as anyone who plays in churches, fairs, and other concert venues.
To make this review even sweeter, this item was purchased from the "scratch and dent" section of the website saving me hundreds.
- Was this a gift?: