- Product 482918
Korg C320 Digital Piano with Speakers
- Write a Review
The Piano eXperienceWhile existing piano sampling techniques have resembled an audio snapshot, "Piano eXperience" technology is more of a hologram, a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines advances in sound, touch and design into a feast for all the senses.
The Piano eXperience
While existing piano sampling techniques have resembled an audio snapshot, "Piano eXperience" technology is more of a hologram, accurately reproducing every dimensional detail of the sound. All piano sampling for the Korg C-320 is done in stereo to preserve the natural imaging of the sound. Different dynamic levels are captured to extend the digital piano's expressive vocabulary. This attention to detail defines the sound of the Korg C-320, providing a piano that can interpret every nuance of touch into a meaningful musical gesture.
Piano is just the beginning
While great care has gone into creating such a satisfying digital piano experience, piano is just the beginning. Harpsichord and clavinets, organs, electric pianos and dozens of other sounds are also available. Thirty sounds are arranged into three banks of ten for easy access on the Korg C-320. Two sounds can be used together for a layered performance. To further enhance the piano sound, you can add adjustable levels of reverb and chorus.
Responsive piano action
The C-320 features Korg's ultra-responsive RH3 graded hammer action; weighted and balanced like a true grand piano, the keys are progressively lighter toward the upper end of the keyboard. In addition, the response of the keyboard can be adjusted to suit the player's taste and offers three touch settings. The Korg C-320 has three pedals ” including half-pedaling response for the damper and soft pedals ” for an even more authentic performance. A convenient folding music rest is provided.
Easy on the eyes and ears
A pleasure to play, a pleasure to hear, the Korg C-320 reflects improvements in cabinetry and design that makes it a pleasure to look at as well. The Korg C-320 features a sliding cover to protect the keyboard when not in use. The C-320 cabinetry is characterized by graceful curves and accents, adding a refined look. The C-320 Digital Piano is available in both traditional dark rosewood and a casual light cherry finish, the piano is designed to blend with any dcor.
The front panel controls in the Korg C-320 are understated and uncluttered, and LED indicators provide visual feedback of the current settings. Concealed in this artistic presentation is a powerful internal sound system. The Korg C-320 houses a pair of 13 cm full-range speakers powered by a pair of 25 Watt amplifiers.
The C-320 Digital Piano can be transposed into any musical key, and two historical temperaments are provided. The metronome is adjustable and provides a reliable aid for rhythmic practicing. MIDI In and Out ports are available for interfacing with a computer or other MIDI-equipped musical products. Audio outputs allow the piano to be connected to a sound system or recording device ” perfect for schools and worship services. Two headphone outputs are provided for silent practice or teacher and student privacy.
- Keyboard: 88 key, Graded Hammer Action (RH3), Three velocity curves, Wooden sliding key cover
- Tone Generating System: Piano eXperience stereo sampling
- Polyphony: 60 voices (maximum)
- Modes: Normal, Layer
- Programs: 30 (4 Acoustic Pianos, Honky-tonk, Electric Grand, 6 Electric Pianos, Harpsichord, 2 Clavis, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, 3 Jazz Organs, 3 Church Organs, 2 Strings, 2 Pads, 2 Choirs)
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demos: 30 songs
- Metronome: Tempo, Time Signature, Accent, Volume controls
- Tuning: Transpose, Fine tuning, Temperament (Equal, Kirnberger, Werckmeister)
- Pedals: Damper (supporting half-pedaling), Soft (supporting half-pedaling), Sostenuto
- Outputs: Left/Mono, Right, Headphones (x2)
- MIDI: In, Out
- Amplification System: 25W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 13 cm
- Power: DC18V AC adapter
- Dimensions (W x D X H): 53.90" x 18.19" x 34.21" (1,369 x 462 x 869 mm)
- Weight: 110.23 lbs. / 50.0 kg
- Accessories: AC Power Supply
- *Sounds processed by INFINITY software.