- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg G1 AIR Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- #J57235 000003000 J57235000003000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The breathtakingly detailed sound and dynamic feel of the G1 provides the pianist with every possible shade of musical expression. Based on decades o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new standard for the digital piano.
The breathtakingly detailed sound and dynamic feel of the G1 provides the pianist with every possible shade of musical expression. Based on decades of ground breaking piano sound technology from KORG, makers of the award-winning KRONOS, and a precisely engineered keyboard that responds perfectly from gentle pianissimo to powerful fortissimo, KORG have created a unique digital piano. The technology of the G1 is so advanced you can even see it; the beautifully crafted slim-line cabinet of the G1 is a result of KORG’s unique history of musical instrument design and audio technology. Finally, there is no compromise between superb sound and impeccable design. Creating an immersive sound experience from a digital piano as compact and stylish as the G1 is a truly remarkable achievement. When you see it, touch it, and hear it, the KORG G1 will change your perception of digital pianos forever.
- The sound of three of the world’s finest concert grand pianos
- Multiple-layer samples for ultimate realism
- Digital recreation of grand piano string and damper resonance for ultimate realism
- RH3 keyboard accurately simulates acoustic piano touch and response
- Newly developed amplification and speaker system
- Contemporary design cabinet available in 3 color options
- Bluetooth audio playback
Unparalleled sound and a beautifully expressive playing experience.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Graded hammer
- Key: Weighted
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Five types
- Key Type: Full size piano
- Number of voices: 32
- Polyphony (max): 120
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI: I/O
- USB: Yes
- Bluetooth: A2DP Sink
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: No
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: USB
- Recording/Playback 2 Track
- Accompaniment styles: No
- Preset songs: 60
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Width: 53 in.
- Height: 38.8 in.
- Depth: 15.1 in.
- Weight: 90.4 lbs.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: N/A
- Stand or bench included: Stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.