- Product 704008
Korg KAOSSILATOR and MiniKP Bundle
- Write a Review
The Korg KAOSSILATOR and MiniKP Bundle includes the KAOSSILATOR Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer, mini-KP KAOSS Pad, and a 10' RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cable.KAO...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Realtime control of Korg synth sounds, drums, and effects without a keyboard!
The Korg KAOSSILATOR and MiniKP Bundle includes the KAOSSILATOR Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer, mini-KP KAOSS Pad, and a 10' RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cable.
KAOSSILATOR Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer
The KAOSSILATOR is a pocket-sized musical instrument that puts a KAOSS touchpad interface on 100 of Korg's world renowned synth sounds and innovative performance features! You can instantly play musical phrases simply by tapping or sliding your finger across the KAOSSILATOR's touchpad--no previous skills required!
The KAOSSILATOR liberates synthesizer sounds from the keyboard. It gives keyboardists, guitarists, and DJs a convenient way to add fresh new elements to band performances or to DJ sets. Even untrained music enthusiasts can enjoy an entirely new level of musical involvement and expression. Thanks to its ultra-compact size, battery operation and hooks for attaching a strap, the KAOSSILATOR makes it easy for you to start creating music whenever and wherever inspiration strikes you.
Packed with powerful synth sounds, sound effects, and drum sounds>
KAOSSILATOR comes packed with one hundred powerful sound programs that combine Korg's legendary modeling synthesizer engine with the effects from the KAOSS PAD series, perfect for any musical genre. The horizontal axis is assigned to note/pitch, while the vertical axis is assigned to parameters such as: cutoff, feedback, or modulation depth, giving you a wide range of performance possibilities. In addition to classic synthesizer sounds like leads, basses and sound effects, there are sounds that faithfully simulate piano, guitar, and trumpet as well as looped and one-shot drum sounds, making the KAOSSILATOR a never-ending source of inspiration to stimulate your creativity.
Scale/key setting lets you produce perfect phrases
The KAOSSILATOR has a scale function that makes it simple to produce accurate pitches that match any musical context. You can choose from 31 different scales, including chromatic, diminished, as well as major and minor blues and pentatonic scales. The scale function can be used in conjunction with the key setting function, allowing you to perform in any key. Unusual scales such as Spanish, Ryukyu, and Raga are also provided, letting you create distinctive phrases with an exotic flavor.
Gate Arpeggiator expands your performance possibilities
The Gate Arpeggiator lets you produce specific patterns of notes in sync with the user specified tempo, greatly expanding your performance options. Simply choose one of the fifty patterns to specify the timing of the notes, and you'll be creating phrases that you've never dreamed of in a flash.
Loop Recording accelerates your creative power>
Loop Recording allows you to record a phrase with a specified number of beats (maximum 8 beats = 2 measures), and play it back endlessly. For example you can record a phrase using a synth-lead sound, and then layer (overdub) bass or drum sounds onto it. You can build up layers of cool phrases by simply repeating this cycle of selecting, playing, and recording sounds. Building a groove was never so easy!
mini-KP KAOSS Pad
The intuitive touchpad interface and revolutionary effect programs of the KAOSS PAD series has made them enormously popular worldwide and now, the series is joined by its smallest member, the mini-KP. While providing the same interface in which multiple parameters of the effect program are controlled by a single fingertip, the mini-KP brings the advantages of battery operation and mobility, making it an ideal choice for DJ club performances, home studio applications, as well as outdoor live events or for use with a portable audio player. Wherever you are the mini-KP brings fresh sonic possibilities.
Use the touchpad to control the effects in realtime
The KAOSS PAD series lets you control the effect entirely from the touchpad in realtime. Different effect parameters are assigned to the X-axis and Y-axis of the touchpad and can be controlled simultaneously, meaning that you can vary the delay time and the feedback at the same time, or simultaneously change the cutoff and resonance of a filter. This means that complex effect operations that otherwise would require two hands on a conventional knob-based controller can be performed easily and intuitively with just one hand. It's also easy to apply complex effects by rubbing or tapping the pad with your fingertip as though you were playing a musical instrument.
A small size allows use in a variety of situations
The mini-KP features the smallest body in the KAOSS PAD series”smaller than a standard CD case! It can be operated on batteries, and provides a strap attachment hole for easy portability. This means that you can now use the KAOSS PAD series' unique and intuitive one-finger operation with a wide range of instruments or sound sources, in an even greater variety of situations.
100 effects covering a variety of musical styles
The mini-KP contains a total of 100 effects, many derived from the larger KP3, including filter, delay, and a looper, covering a wide range of musical styles. There's a low/high-band pass filter that lets you cut specific frequency ranges of sound to add variety to a song, a decimator that intentionally degrades the audio quality of the input to give unique impact to the sound, a much-requested delay & reverb combination effect. The looper and pitch shifter combination effect captures and repeats incoming audio and retunes it in realtime as the pad is manipulated, synth sounds derived from the KP3”and many more effects that can dramatically transform the sound.
RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cable
Standard nickel-plated RCA male to RCA male. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage. Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
- A portable synthesizer delivering maximum flexibility in an ultra-compact body, with battery operation that allows you to jam anywhere
- Synth, sound-effects, and drum sounds, for a total of 100 powerful sound programs
- 31 scale patterns let you easily play a wide variety of "always perfect" phrases
- 50 types of gate arpeggiation help you perform complex rhythmic patterns
- Loop Recording allows multiple phrase overdubbing to create complete grooves
- Intuitive touchpad interface
- Smallest body in KAOSS PAD series
- 100 effects
- Numerous BPM effects
- Dual RCA line-in jacks (Stereo, L/R)
- Dual RCA line-out jacks (Stereo, L/R)
- Headphone jack (stereo mini jack)
- Battery operation
- Carrying strap
Order today and learn to love KAOSS!
- Programs: 100
- Program Categories: "NOTE" Sound = LEAD: 20, ACOUSTIC: 10, BASS: 20, CHORD: 10 "SE" Sound = SE: 20 "DRUM" Sound = DRUM: 10, DRUM PATTERN: 10
- Musical Scale Patterns: 31
- Key Range: ±12
- Types of Gate Arpeggiator: 50
- Connectors: LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono jacks), PHONES jack (Stereo mini phone jacks)
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- DA Conversion: 24-bit Linear
- Power Supply: four alkaline AA (LR6) batteries (6 V)
- Battery Life: approximately five hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Included Items: Owner's Manual, parameter sheet, four AA "test" batteries
- Dimensions( W x D x H): 4.17" x 5.08" x 1.14" (106 x 129 x 29 mm)
- Weight (without batteries): 5.43 oz. (154 g)
- Options: DC4.5V AC adapter (Sold Separately)
- Effect list:
- LPF (Low Pass Filter), HPF (High Pass Filter), BPF+ (Band Pass Filter+), 72dB/oct LPF, LPF & Delay, HPF & Delay, BPF+ & Delay, LPF & Reverb, HPF & Reverb, BPF+ & Reverb, Morphing Filter, Radio Filter, Radio Isolator, Isolator, Isolator & Distortion, Isolator & Delay, Jet (Manual Flanger), Manual Phaser, Talk Filter, Digi Talk, Ring Mod & HPF, Pitch Shifter & HPF, Mid Pitch Shifter, Pitch Shifter & Delay, Broken Modulation, Fuzz Distortion, Decimator, Decimator & HPF, LFO LPF, LFO HPF, LFO BPF+, LFO HPF+ & Delay, Infinite LFO HPF+, Random LFO LPF, Random LFO HPF+, Flanger, Deep Flanger, Mid Flanger, Flanger & LPF, Flanger & Delay, Infinite LFO Flanger, Phaser, Mid Phaser, Phaser & Delay, Step Phaser, Auto Pan, Mid Auto Pan, Slicer, Mid Slicer, Slicer & LPF, Slicer & HPF, Delay, Smooth Delay, Low Cut Delay, Ping Pong Delay, LCR Delay, 3 band Delay, Multi Tap Delay, BPF Time Slide, Reverse Delay & HPF, Reverse Delay Mix, Gate Reverb & Delay, Delay & Reverb, Tape Echo, Dub Echo, Feedback Echo, Reverb, Reverb 2, Spring Reverb, Gate Reverb, Reverse Gate Reverb, 3 band Gate Reverb, Grain Shifter, Mid Grain Shifter, Mid Grain Shifter+, Grain & HPF, Grain & HPF+, Looper Forward/Reverse, Vinyl Looper, Rewind Spin Looper, Looper & LPF, Looper & HPF, Looper & Flanger, Looper & Pitch Shifter, Looper & Decimator, Looper Isolator & HPF, Looper & Isolator+, Bass Looper, Looper & Oscillator, Looper & Noise, Unison Saw Bass, Unison Squ Bass, Unison Saw Synth, Unison Squ Synth, Metalic Synth, Siren, LFO Sin, LFO Squ, Noise, Synth & Looper
- Line In jacks (RCA phono jacks)
- Line Out jacks (RCA phono jacks)
- Headphones jack (stereo mini jack)
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- AD/DA: 24-bit linear
- Power Supply: four alkaline AA (LR6) batteries (6 V)
- Battery Life: approx. five hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 4.17 (W) x 5.08 (D) x 1.14 (H) inches/106 (W) x 129 (D) x 29 (H) mm
- Weight: 154 g / 5.43 oz. (without batteries)
- Included Item: Four AA batteries
- Optional Accessories: AC adapter