- J26301 000000000 J26301000000000
Korg Pa4X76 76-Key Professional Arranger
- Write a Review
Korg' Professional Arrangers are among some of the most popular keyboards available, and now the Korg Pa4X continues on the series with improved soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Free with Purchase until: 07/04/17$299.00 Value!
76-key professional arranger with 7" color display.
Korg' Professional Arrangers are among some of the most popular keyboards available, and now the Korg Pa4X continues on the series with improved sound quality and expressiveness, more extensive arranger functionality, and an upgraded interface including a larger color touch screen for fast access in any live situation. The Pa4x is loaded with high-capcity PCM sounds, that' ten times the amount found in the Pa3X, including a stereo grand piano with full-key sampling plus string and damper resonance akin to the Kronos2. There' also a 7 TFT color display, almost 1.5 bigger than the Pa3X, with improved sensitivity and tilt ability.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.