- #H89579 005000023 H89579005000023
Korg PA600QT Arranger Keyboard
Condition 2 - Blemished 888365653501
- Write a Review
The Pa600 is an affordable and powerful addition to the Korg PA series. This brilliant professional arranger combines functionality with sonic excell...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The perfect songwriting companion to help create professional arrangements.
The Pa600 is an affordable and powerful addition to the Korg PA series. This brilliant professional arranger combines functionality with sonic excellence. Like its big brothers - the Pa800 and the Pa3X - the Pa600 uses our RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology to deliver sound quality that's unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its new compact cabinet, large TFT color TouchView display, enormous factory and user PCM memory, huge style database and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range.
Easy To Use
Korg has packed a ton of technological power inside to ensure that your experience using the Pa600 will be intuitive, musical, fast and foolproof. The panel layout has been simplified, and the graphical user interface utilizes an amazing, graphical, color TouchView Display, so you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive use.
So that musicians of all levels can make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: Easy and Expert. Easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live. While in Expert mode, you have full editing control. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance.
Great sound is more than just the quality of the sample data. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding, studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa600 has four stereo Master Effect processors, with 125 effects including standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus, as well as some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa600, its sound can be enhanced by these powerful and musically refined processors, easily adapting to your musical taste, or compensating for a problematic live environment.
The Pa600 delivers a new set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world, each of whom worked according to their musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa600 provides styles for almost every occasion. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own styles on board.
For further performance enhancements there are four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600's Chord Sequencer play it for you.
This exciting feature was developed to make your life easier while playing live. The SongBook is a musical database that's completely user programmable, containing all the settings needed to play a particular song. You only have to search for the title of the song you would like to play, select it and hit "Play". SongBook can reference styles, MIDI files, or MP3s, and can immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, effect settings, Easy Edit, STS, master transpose, and more. Everything that you need to play your song perfectly is in the SongBook; a useful musical feature that is unique to Korg.
- Enhanced RX and DNC sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides powerful wave memory
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control
- Two versions available: International and Quarter Tone button variations
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2, for realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General MIDI set for Standard MIDI Files
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order this professional arranger keyboard today.
- 2 Versions: "Pa600 - Standard" and "Pa600QT -Quarter Tone"
- 61 Keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
- 64 Drum Kits
- Middle Eastern PCM with matching sound programs and styles for Persian, Arabic and Turkish is already loaded as demo version.
- 256 Sounds
- 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator:
- 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices)- Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory:
- 96 MB
- Effects & EQ:
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track - Articulations
- Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Realtime sound control using assignable Switches
- Joystick - 2 Assignable Switches
- More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls:
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset
- Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation,
- STS Mode - Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2,
- Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- My Setting special Performance
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks + Stop button - Pad Record
- Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- 7" 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- "i-Series": Styles only
- "Pa series": Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs:
- Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out:
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
- Line In:
- 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, Out Midi connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- 15W x 2
- 100mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply:
- AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption:
- 20 Watt
- 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm without music rest
- 11 kg
- Owner's Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
- Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
- Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Pre-programmed music
- Realistic Sound
- Responsive / Good Action
- Touch Sensitive Keys
- School Bands
Comments about Korg PA600QT Arranger Keyboard:
This is a good beginner/hobby/home keyboard.
For the amount of money you pay, you get the full value.
Musicians friend was a pleasure to deal with. Will buy from them again.
This has some good sound patches and some not so good ones. you have to check the demos on korg site to see how you are liking the sounds you want to use the most.
This is a good keyboard as a composers scratch pad for ideas. Good for recording ideas quickly.
I did not like all the styles. you can make your own styles. so not a great deal. you could also import other styles you like on to this. There are plenty of user banks and fav banks. so it is okay.
I did not like the display as much. It is okay. ... but resolution is not great.
Here is a quick rundown of my initial feelings about the KB.
• Build quality is about the same as the PA500.
• It is all plastic, but feels solid enough for the price.
• Very light in terms of weight.
• The sides are shiny. so will most likely scratch!
• power button is on the top, instead of in the back as 500. This is good.
• Just wish it had the headphone jack in the front.
• joystick is similar to other newer KBs. that is good.
• Buttons need a bit more harder press than 500. just different.
• The touch screen is a lot bigger than 500.
• The response of the touch screen is a lot better than 500. it is responding to normal touch 500, I had to press hard many times. 600 responds to normal touch.
• While screen is readable, resolution is not great. it is average. But, not a big deal comparing the price.
• It has some sounds with DNC. That is great.
Overall I like it. No huge surprises with the keyboard.
You will like it too, if you keep the expectation reasonable.
This is not a pro KB. So please do not compare with PA3X. It is no way close.
This KB is a joy to use/play.