- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg TRITON Le 76-Key Workstation with Sampling Board
- Write a Review
- Product 702237
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you're looking for a workstation with truly breathtaking sounds and don't want to break the bank, the TRITON Le is the synth for you. Korg has tri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The renowned TRITON Le plus sampling and SCSI!
If you're looking for a workstation with truly breathtaking sounds and don't want to break the bank, the TRITON Le is the synth for you. Korg has trimmed some of the extra features of the hit-making TRITON line to make a more affordable package, but kept all the good elements: the Hyper Integrated (HI) synthesis engine, powerful multi-effects, multiple outputs, dual arpeggiators, 16-track sequencer, and realtime controls. Korg's sound designers have loaded the TRITON Le with over 1,000(!) killer sounds to get you jammin', while the knobs and joystick let you send each and every sound into new dimensions! Or use the power of the TRITON Le to roll your own unique tones. Either way, you'll be pumping out some of the freshest tones around!
The included EXB-SMPL Sampling Upgrade adds 2 audio inputs with mic/line switching, an input-level trim control, and support for 48kHz/16-bit linear mono or stereo sampling. With the standard 16MB sample memory, you get almost 3 minutes of mono-recording time. You can add more RAM, up to a total of 64MB, giving you well over 11 minutes of mono-recording time! Once inside the TRITON Le, samples can be looped, trimmed, normalized, sliced, stretched, and more, giving you all the functionality you'd expect from a pro sampler. The EXB-SMPL upgrade also includes a SCSI interface, great for storing samples and patch data on high-speed fixed and removable hard drives. You can also load CD-ROM sound libraries, greatly expanding your sound palette. WAV, AIFF, AKAI, and Korg format data are all supported.
- 76 keys
- 512 programs, 384 combis, and 128 General MIDI sounds
- Stereo digital multi-effects
- 16-track/16-timbre sequencer
- Dual arpeggiators
- Assignable knobs, switches, and joystick for flexible control
- Sampling board includes:
- Mic/line switch and input level control
- 16MB RAM upgradable to 64MB RAM
- SCSI interface for hard drive and CD-ROM connectivity
- Tone generator: HI synthesis system
- Sample rate: 48kHz
- 32MB PCM ROM with 425 multisamples and 413 drum samples
- Programs and Combinations: 512 programs; 384 combis; 128 General MIDI programs plus 9 drum kits
- Polyphony: 62 voices in single mode, 31 voices in double mode
- Keyboard: 76 keys
- Effects section: stereo digital multi-effects with 2 master effects, one insert effect, and one master 3-band stereo EQ
- Number of effects: 89
- Sequencer: 16 tracks; 16 timbres; 150 preset/100 user patterns per song; 200 songs; 20 cue lists; max capacity - 200,000 notes; supports Standard MIDI files type 0 and 1
- Dual arpeggiators with 205 patterns - 5 preset/200 editable; one arpeggiator available in Program mode, 2 available in Combi mode
- RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play/Recording) function: one set is available for each song; 150 preset drum patterns
- Controllers: joystick, 2 assignable switches, 4 assignable knobs; audition switch; category switch
- Control inputs: assignable switch/pedal; damper (half-damper supported)
- Outputs: 1/4" main outs (L/Mono and Right) plus 2 individual 1/4" outs; stereo headphone outs
- Media slot: SmartMedia (3.3V; 4MB-128MB capacity)
- Interface: 240x64 pixel LCD display
- EXB-SMPL Sampling Upgrade option includes:
- 16-bit/48kHz sampling
- 16MB RAM expandable to 64MB
- 2 audio inputs with mic/line switch and gain knob
- SCSI interface
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This keyboard is a must buy if you don't have one. Korg has stepped there game up big time.
THIS KEYBOARD IS LIKE A MINI STUDIO. IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WANT ON IT. I AM GOING TO BY THE TRITON LE IN THE FUTURE AFTER I FINISH COLLEGE.