- Product 702145
Korg TRITON Studio 76-Key Workstation
- Write a Review
The Korg TRITON Studio 76-Key Workstation is the ultimate expression of where workstations have been heading. With a CPU that's several times faster ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More powerful than ever with Korg's downloadable new OS2!
The Korg TRITON Studio 76-Key Workstation is the ultimate expression of where workstations have been heading. With a CPU that's several times faster than the TRITON Classic, 48MB PCM ROM with 429 multisamples and 417 drum samples, powerful polyphonic arpeggiators, plus a 16MB stereo acoustic piano, it's a powerhouse of musical inspiration. Room for up to 7 PCM expansion boards and up to 96MB of sample RAM adds up to a total of 256MB possible waveform data. There are 1,536 program locations of user-writable memory with 512 preloaded. Mono/stereo 16-bit sampling at 48kHz in Program, Combination, and Sequencer modes. Internal resampling/signal processing allows expansion of your polyphony. 16MB onboard sampling RAM. Sample directly to the internal hard drive to create stereo/mono WAV files. Studio features include up to 6 channels of audio I/O, realtime pattern play and recording, versatile sequencing with extensive editing capabilities, and the ability to burn CDs with the onboard burner. TouchView interface, multiple controller types, and much, much more!
OS2 IS HERE!
Korg's new OS delivers powerful enhancements including HD Audio Recording. This upgrade represents a highly sophisticated marriage of
the MIDI and Audio worlds, and it's FREE.
- Lightning-fast CPU
- 48MB PCM ROM
- 76 synth-action keys
- 429 multisamples
- 417 drum samples
- Powerful polyphonic arpeggiators
- 16MB stereo acoustic piano
- Room for up to 7 PCM expansion boards
- Expands to 96MB of sample RAM
- 1,536 program locations of user-writable memory
- Mono/stereo 16-bit sampling at 48kHz
- Sampling in Program, Combination, and Sequencer modes
- Internal resampling/signal processing
- 16MB onboard sampling RAM
- Sample directly to the internal hard drive
- 6 channels of audio I/O
- Realtime pattern play and recording
- Versatile sequencing with extensive editing capabilities
- Burn audio CDs right on the unit
- TouchView interface
- Multiple controller types
- Much, much more!
- Register online and extend your warranty for an extra year, free! Product Registration is for U.S. customers only.
- Register your Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module, or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. This offer is good for US customers only for new Korg keyboards, workstations, keyboard rack modules and digital pianos purchased from us after November 1, 2002. All other products will receive the standard warranty that is included with all of Korg's products. Void where prohibited by law.
Reviewed by 7 customers
Displaying reviews 1-7
This instrument has beautiful, excellent sounds and drum patterns. It takes way too much searching and not just searching but prayer and wandering around in the manuals to get anything but sounds and playing done. The sequencer is not enough like every other standard recorder to make it easily and quickly useful. Nobody buys an instrument this expensive for the privilege of trying to learn Korg's way of doing things. We want to do music - not read manuals and try to determine which of the specific language means what or if the proprietary terms have anything to do with what our minds want to create. Korg has proved their manual writers and programers are smarter than the rest of us but they have lost me as a customer. I will now find a great SOUNDING keyboard that I can use with a great and easily useable computer based recording program. It will be more trouble to move around but I will be playing and writing sooner and I won't have to learn to be a Korg employee to do it.
The Triton Studio has left me impressed with how simple the 16 track sequenser is to use. The touch screen is self explanatory and easy to use. If I had to do it againg I would buy Korg, wether it be a Triton Extream (great if you primaraly use computer recording) or the Triton Studio. I had no production experiance prior to using my Triton studio 1.5 years ago and now with the help of the high quality sounds and ease of use I have been able to create high quality beats. Add to that the internal hard drive audio recording and this is the compleate package. Make a beat, Plug in the mic, record, and your done. From start to finish this is the best keyboard money can buy!!!
Even after a month of constant use , it never fails to amaze me every time I sit down to play!Also , seems easier to use and read the manual than others.Sound QUALITY is stunning.The pre programmed combinatons are exceptionally well done.With a built in hard drive,recorder,sampler,and CD_RW it truly is an all in one machine.
Incredibly easy to create with. The opersting system is very intuitive. Makes my job a lot easier.
the only thing is that korg i2 has a better piano than korg triton studio
Really great keyboard here with 16-track sequencing. Awesome sounds. You just can't go wrong here. Just a little pricey.
There are so many features the Triton studio offers, it's amazing! The sounds are realistic, and the touch screen is a great feature. This is every Keyboardist dream!