- J01577 000000000 J01577000000000
Kurzweil Artis Stage Piano
- Write a Review
Designed to be simple and powerful, the Artis is an all-in-one gig machine, with astonishing sound quality, 128-voice polyphony, 88-note hammer-weigh...Read More
Designed to be simple and powerful, the Artis is an all-in-one gig machine, with astonishing sound quality, 128-voice polyphony, 88-note hammer-weighted action and a user-friendly interface.
German Grand Piano: all new German 9' grand offers a level of sound quality and playability that raises the bar for stage pianos in this price range. Also included is user-controllable damper pedal noise for the most realistic experience possible
KB3 ToneReal Organs: featuring 9 drawbar sliders and performance control switches.
256 Factory Programs: including the very best sounds from the PC3K and KORE 64 ROM expansion - featuring EPs, Clavs, strings, synths, horns, drums, percussion, guitars, vox, mallets, and more.
256 Factory Multis: each has up to 4-Zones with Quick Split/Layer functionality and extensive MIDI Control (internal and external). Dedicated Zone Volume Sliders and Zone Mute Switches are incorporated in every Multi.
Powerful FX Engine: offering over 1000 of our award-winning effects chains created in Kurzweil's most powerful workstations. The chains are combinations of: Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQs, Distortion, Rotary Simulator, Compressor, and more (chains can not be edited, but an Aux override chain can be selected in Multi Mode).
Global 3-Band Master Output EQ: dedicated front-panel controls with sweepable midrange and a dedicated Enable/Disable button.
22 Programmable Physical Controllers: 9 Sliders, 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 2 Switch Pedal Inputs (2 dual-pedal ports for a total of 4 inputs), 1 CC Pedal input. (1 switch/sustain pedal is included).
Dedicated Transpose Buttons: individual up/down Transposition buttons conveniently located above the Pitch/Mod Wheels.
Comprehensive Sound Selection Tools: featuring Direct Category and Program/Multi sound selection, including assignable Category Default Program/Multi.
Assignable Favorites: 10 dedicated/easily accessed front-panel buttons for 1-button recall of your most-used Programs and Multis.
Stage piano from one of sampling's true innovators.
- Stunning sounds
- Satisfying action
- Great controller capacity
- Simple interface for performing
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order today and get simplicity and sophistication in a single instrument.
Artis Stage Piano
- Keyboard: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity sensitive keys
- (Fatar TP100)
- Display: 240x64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Programs: 256 stunning factory Programs featuring the all new German Grand Piano along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion (download full "object list" here)
- User Programs: 256
- Factory Multis: 256 factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 4 independent zones
- User Multis: 256
- General MIDI: No
- Master EQ Section: Dedicated front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
- Effects: • Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- • 16 total FX units
- (chains can not be edited, but a chain can be selected in Multi Mode)
- Controllers: 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 KB3 control switches/control/zone mute switches
- 1 variation switch
- 2 transpose switches
- 2 switch pedal inputs, each supporting single or dual, switch or half-damper* pedals (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 1 continuous control pedal input
- (*for MIDI controller functionality only)
- Analog Outputs: • Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- • +21dBu maximum output
- 400Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones: • 1 front panel 1/4" headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: • Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive
- Height: 5.5" 14cm
- Depth: 15.5" 39.5cm
- Length: 54.5" 138.5cm
- Weight: 46lb
- Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 90-265V AC 50-60Hz, 10 Watts
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Realistic Sound
- Responsive / Good Action
Comments about Kurzweil Artis Stage Piano:
My CSR, Jordan, assisted me with some issues with the purchase, but stayed with me all the way through the purchase, so Kudos to MF.
The new Grand Piano is very usuable, along with the Kore 64 and PC3 sounds for my gig. I actually am replacing a MOXF8 and Nord Stage 2 with this one new board, and I feel the KB3 organs stand up close to the Nords Organs, along with its EPs.
I play typical bread and butter sounds and am prograqmming my Artis now with the splits and layers I use with my two boards.SO far I am finding the objects I need to accomplish this, pretty realistic Tenor Sax and Fiddles for one. I like the drawbar mode of the KB3, and there are tons of rotary speaker FX chains to go through to find the best.
The free soundtower editer alloews you to Actually get under the hood to the V.A.S.T programming(but its not for the faint of heart)
The only down side its darn heavy, along with the rollar bag case over 50 lbs.