- J31478 000001000 J31478000001000
Kurzweil Forte SE 88-Key Piano
- Write a Review
Following the standard of sonic excellence established by the Forte, the Forte SE brings your performance to new heights with astonishing sound quali...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A piano keyboard with a wide complement of sounds for the performing and recording musician.
Following the standard of sonic excellence established by the Forte, the Forte SE brings your performance to new heights with astonishing sound quality, everyday dependability and user-friendly operation.
2 Gigabytes of Sounds
Hear the new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the SE) and German D Grand, featuring "KSR" - Kurzweil String Resonance. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64 expansions - all handcrafted to deliver unprecedented expressiveness with an obsessive attention to detail. It features 2 GB of on-board sample content with zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance.
The Forte SE grants full access to Kurzweil's legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the Forte SE offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense.
Powerful FX Engine
Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more - all fully editable from the user-interface.
88-note Italian Hammer-Action Keyboard
Every sound within the Forte SE is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
Front Panel Master 3-Band EQ
Room too boomy? No problem. Dial it in with the Master EQ section featuring Bass, Treble, a sweepable Midrange and on/off switch.
28 Programmable Physical Controllers
Forte SE controllers include nine sliders, 11 switches, two wheels, two switch pedal Inputs (which support two half-damper pedals for pianos, or up to four switch pedals), one Continuous Control Pedal Input and Aftertouch.
Easy Access Controls
Forte SE PW+MW: Pitch/Modulation wheels along with dedicated -/+ Transpose and sound Variation controls conveniently located right on the front panel.
Using your Mac/PC or iPad, get deeper into editing your Forte SE's Programs, Multis and Effects.
- 2 Gigabytes of Sounds V.A.S.T. Editing Powerful FX Engine 8 Arpeggiators! 88-note Italian Hammer-Action Keyboard Front Panel Master 3-Band EQ 28 Programmable Physical Controllers Easy Access Controls Forte Editor
Order soon. Kurzweil has been at the forefront of sampling technology for decades, and they remain there.
- Keyboard: 88 note fully weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch Display: 240x64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel) Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 8 zones) Factory Programs: 256 (w/ space for future updates) User Programs: 1024 Factory Multis: 100 - featuring up to 8 independent zones (w/ space for future updates) User Multis: 1024 Master EQ Section: Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch Effects: Hundreds of complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more 16 total FX units Controllers: 1 pitch wheel 1 modulation wheel 9 front panel sliders 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control) 1 variation switch 1 Arp switch 2 transpose switches *2 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included) 1 continuous control pedal inputs monopressure (aftertouch) Height: (5.2") (13.2cm) Depth: (15.2") (38.6cm) Length: (48.9") (124.2cm) Weight: (40.8 lb.) (18.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.