- J33529 000000000 J33529000000000
Kurzweil Kurzweil AMS-KA110
- Write a Review
Hammer Action Keyboard88 note, fully weighted hammer action keyboard with adjustable touch sensitivity.128 Inspiring Factory PresetsEnjoy a wide rang...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Upright-style home digital with matching stand and bench.
Hammer Action Keyboard
88 note, fully weighted hammer action keyboard with adjustable touch sensitivity.
128 Inspiring Factory Presets
Enjoy a wide range of acoustic and electronic sound selections, featuring pianos, electric pianos, organs, orchestral, and choir instruments.
26 Accompaniment Patterns
Pre-recorded accompaniment patterns in a variety of styles to play along with.
Modern Cabinet Design
Spinet-stye cabinet available in simulated rosewood or white finishes, featuring a 20 Watt, 2-speaker, stereo sound system, built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
Simple and Intuitive Controls
Front and center control panel featuring easy access to all system functions, including Sound selection, Styles, Split/Layer, Transpose and Metronome.
KA150 pedals Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of sounds: 20
- Polyphony (max): 68-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: RCA, 3.5 mm, 1/4"
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: Not applicable
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback 1-track
- Accompaniment styles: 26
- Preset songs: 1
- Display: LED
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: 6.5" x 2
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Equalizer: Yes
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Yes
- Width: 54.3" 138 cm)
- Height: 34.1" (86.7 cm)
- Depth: 19.6" (49.7 cm)
- Weight: 119 lb. / 54 kg
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
Make your house a home. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.