- J33487 004001000 J33487004001000
Kurzweil Kurzweil CUP110
- Write a Review
The Compact Upright, CUP-2, the latest addition to Kurzweil's growing family of home digital pianos, offers a contradiction that most players will su...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A beautiful piano for home with studio-quality sound.
The Compact Upright, CUP-2, the latest addition to Kurzweil's growing family of home digital pianos, offers a contradiction that most players will surely welcome; a top of the line, powerful sound system in what seems to be an impossibly small enclosure.
Using the same chip technology as the acclaimed PC3 Series, the CUP-2 brings professional studio sound quality into your home. The CUP-2's 88 onboard sounds have been taken directly from the PC3, and represent the best of nearly two decades of Kurzweil sound design and engineering.
The famous Kurzweil Triple Strike Grand Piano is front and center (with a dedicated Grand Piano button), but the CUP-2 also provides world-class sounds in every category including rich strings and orchestral sounds, realistic electric pianos, drums, basses, guitars and synthesized sounds.
While the CUP-2 leaves a very small footprint in any room, it can also fill any room, great or small, with spectacular concert hall sound quality with its 140-watt bi-amped speaker system, the same system used in Kurzweil’s top-of-the-line X-Pro Upright.
|Number of keys:||88 Key|
|Aftertouch / Velocity:||Velocity Sensitive|
|Number of voices:||88|
|MIDI Connectivity:||MIDI In/Out|
|USB Connectivity:||Not applicable|
|Storage type:||Internal memory|
|Pitch bend/Modulation:||Not applicable|
|Other controls:||Not applicable|
|Stand or bench included:||Both|
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.