- #J33527 000001000 J33527000001000
Kurzweil Kurzweil M210
- Write a Review
Graded-Hammer Action Keyboard88-note, fully weighted graded-hammer action keyboard with adjustable touch sensitivity. 20 Inspiring Factory PresetsFe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sound with essential features.
Graded-Hammer Action Keyboard
88-note, fully weighted graded-hammer action keyboard with adjustable touch sensitivity.
20 Inspiring Factory Presets
Featuring a variety of acoustic-electric pianos, organ, guitar and orchestral instruments, the M210 provides a broad variety of common keyboard timbres including piano, electric piano, church and jazz organ, vibes, clavinet and more.
12 Rhythm Accompaniment Patterns
Choose from a variety of backing styles to play along with.
Modern Cabinet Design
The M210 features a Spinet-stye cabinet, available in simulated rosewood or white finishes, featuring a 30-watt, 2-speaker stereo sound system, built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
Simple and Intuitive Controls
Elegant control panel featuring easy access to all system functions, including Split/Layer, Transpose, Styles, Metronome and Recorder.
Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals are built into the included matching stand.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Graded hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of sounds: 88
- Polyphony (max): 128-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: RCA, 3.5mm
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out
- Line output: RCA
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: USB
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback 1-track
- Accompaniment styles: 12
- Preset songs: 50
- Display: LED
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: 2 speakers, 30 watts
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Equalizer: Yes
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Yes
- Width: 5.5" (138 cm)
- Height: 33" (83.7 cm)
- Depth: 16.3" (41.5 cm)
- Weight: 112.4 lb. / 51 kg
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
Order your Kurzweil piano today and turn your house into a home.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.