- #J33502 000001000 J33502000001000
Kurzweil Kurzweil MP10
- Write a Review
The MP-10 combines value and affordability with the best sounds ever developed for Kurzweil Pro keyboards. The MP-10 uses the same chips as the PC3 S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great piano at a comfortable price.
The MP-10 combines value and affordability with the best sounds ever developed for Kurzweil Pro keyboards. The MP-10 uses the same chips as the PC3 Series keyboards and features 88 onboard sounds taken directly from the PC3.
The famous Kurzweil Triple Strike Grand Piano is included, as well as top notch electric pianos, orchestral and acoustic instruments, and everything else you would need to create an entire musical production in the comfort of your own home - drums, basses, horns, winds, guitars and percussion.
Like the other MP Series pianos, the MP-10, with its elegant compact spinet cabinet, will compliment any decor, from traditional to modern and promises to fill your home with the joy of music.
- Number of keys:88 Key
- Action:Hammer action
- Key size:Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity:Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type:Piano-style
- Number of voices:88
- Polyphony (max):64-note
- AUX input:Yes
- MIDI Connectivity:MIDI In/Out
- Line output:Yes
- Line input:Yes
- USB Connectivity:Yes
- Headphone jacks:2
- Pedal inputs:3
- Storage type:USB
- Expandability available:No
- Onboard Features
- Recording/Playback2-track, 4 song
- Accompaniment styles:78
- Preset songs:51
- Display:Backlt LCD
- Built-in speakers:No
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls:Not applicable
- Width:56" (142 cm)
- Height:34.65" (88 cm)
- Depth:18.5" (47 cm)
- Weight:114 lb. (52 kg)
- Power adapter:Included
- Batteries:Not applicable
Order today and add life to your living spaces.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.