- Product H91101
Livid OhmRGB Slim MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
Livid Instruments is all about simplistic designs with maximum potential, and the OhmRGB Slim controller fits gracefully into this philosophy. The to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fully customizable MIDI controller for stage or studio.
Livid Instruments is all about simplistic designs with maximum potential, and the OhmRGB Slim controller fits gracefully into this philosophy. The totally customizable OhmRGB Slim is an interactive MIDI instrument designed to give you complete hands-on control of your performance. Whether you're using it to mix samples and synths or even a cutting edge DJ set, the OhmRGB Slim controller provides a platform for creative expression with high-quality sliders, combination knobs and buttons, expansion jacks, and multi-color LEDs. Constructed with anodized aluminum and hand-finished wood, the quality of the controller is felt down to your fingertips, and all of the Vivid Instrument controllers are handcrafted and assembled in their Austin, Texas shop.
The OhmRGB Slim is designed as an adaptable instrument and can be used for music, DJing, visuals, lighting, and presentations, in the studio or on the stage. The bi-directional communication keeps the controller in touch with the software, and keeps you focused on your performance. Completely reprogrammable MIDI settings let you set up the controller for any situation.
USB-powered, Plug and Play Compatability
The OhmRGB is a class compliant plug-and-play MIDI device. This means you don't need to deal with any drivers or worry about your operating system: simply connect it to your computer and start playing. Power comes from the USB port on your computer, so no power adapters, cables, or power strips fill up your gig bag. Just one USB cable is all you need to power and play your instrument.
Scripts and templates are available for many popular software titles like Ableton Live, Propellerhead's Reason and Record, Traktor, Arkaos, Cuelux, and many more for total plug-and-play performance. As you expand your skills, get new ideas, and try out new software, you can be confident that the OhmRGB will be ready to grow with you.
All of the controls on the OhmRGB Slim have multicolor LEDs with seven different colors that can be changed by sending MIDI messages from your software or using scripts like the one for Ableton Live. Use the editor to set different color states to create visual maps and indicators for use during your performance.
The OhmRGB Slim Editor provides an interface for changing the MIDI assignments of the OhmRGB buttons, knobs, sliders, and LEDs. Sliders and knobs can send out a variety of combinations of control and pitch bend data. Buttons can send out note or controller messages, and LED colors can be customized and set to different states. Multiple presets can also be created and stored internally on the controller for on the fly changes.
- Loaded with scripts for many major audio, video, and lighting software titles
- USB compliant, with plug and play functionality
- Multicolor LEDs on each button to create custom maps and settings
- OhmRGB Editor software allows for a completely customizable workflow
- Built by hand (with the help of a few robots) from fine woods and metal
- An active community of users helps grow the library of software and tools
Customize your workflow the way you want to, order the OhmRGB Slim today.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 16" x 9" x 1.25"
- Weight: 5lb.
- USB Powered
- Multicolored LEDs with Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- 81 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- Aluminum Body with Custom Finish
- Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
- Ohm Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
- Upgrade to Cell DNA for only $50
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
- ROHS compliant
- Includes USB cable, and registration card