- Product 702879
M-Audio KeyRig 25 MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
Let the M-Audio KeyRig 25 MIDI Controller turn your Mac or PC into a keyboard workstation. The slim, compact KeyRig 25 gives you 25 synth-action keys...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable solution for compact MIDI control.
Let the M-Audio KeyRig 25 MIDI Controller turn your Mac or PC into a keyboard workstation. The slim, compact KeyRig 25 gives you 25 synth-action keys; 8 assignable knobs and buttons; MIDI I/O; modulation and pitch bend controls; an assignable volume slider; and sustain pedal input.
It comes bundled with award-winning Key Rig software for the PC, which features four sound modules, each with their own individual effects: SP-Stage Piano (grand pianos, Wurlitzers, classic electric pianos, FM, more), MS-2 Polyphonic Synthesizer (call up and edit synth sounds), MB-3 Tone Wheel Organ (a Hammond sound emulator, complete with rotary speaker), and the GM-4 General MIDI Module (for sequencing the rest of your backing tracks).
A master MIDI/Mixer allows you to route, split, layer, mix, or add common effects to these four modules. When your ready to compose, the keyboard is compatible with several music-creation programs, including Pro Tools M-Powered, and Ableton Live Lite (included). Mac user's don't feel left out--the KeyRig 25 works wonderfully with GarageBand as well.
- Ultra-slim 25-note synth action keyboard
- 8 assignable knobs and buttons
- Built-in 16 channel MIDI interface
- Modulation and pitch bend controls
- Assignable volume slider
- Sustain pedal input
- Includes Key Rig modulation software which can be standalone or used with a sequencer Ableton Live Lite music creation software.
- Works with Garageland
- Mac OS X Core MIDI
KeyRig 25 MIDI Controller
- Dimensions: 19.1"W x 3.5"H x 9.6"D
- Weight: 3.9lb.
- System Requirements for keyboard
- PC: Windows XP (SP 2) Pentium 3 800 MHz or higher 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0b or higher
- Windows Vista (32-bit) 1 GHz Intel or AMD processor, 512 MB RAM
- One native USB port
- Mac: Mac G3 800/G4 733 MHz or higher (CPU may be higher for laptops), OS X 10.2.8 w/256 MB RAM, OS 10.3.4 or greater with 512 MB RAM
- One native USB port
- KeyRig software
- Pentium III 500 MHz or AMD7 (P4 / Athlon 1 GHz or faster recommended), 256 MB RAM, 600 MB free hard disk space Windows XP, VST 2.0 compatible host software, CD-ROM drive for installation, Internet connection (on any computer) for software activation, ASIO-compatible soundcard for standalone operation
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I used this at an apple store. I love the size of it! Very portable and usable. The pitch and mod buttons are a little tricky to control but that's okay. I just love the size of this thing!
I am very pleased with this keyboard. Contrary to what another reviewer stated, this this does NOT weigh 42lbs. I have not weighed it personally but might weigh 4lbs but I doubt it. Otherwise the description pretty much says it all. I have used it with a mac mini and a windows xp machine and it works perfectly. Buy this and you wont be disappointed.
Beware this keyboard is NOT compatible with Pro Tools 8 M Powered. I've emailed M-Audio and DigiDesign's Tech Support and they have refused to answer. DO NOT BUY
I was a bit nervous about purchasing an M-Audio controller after reading a few stories about the drivers not supporting Windows XP Media Center Edition but decided to give it a shot anyway. I was pleasently surprised, installation went very well and I've had no problem with the device working on my computer. I'm a guitar player not a keyboard player so I'm not much of an expert on keyboards but the keys feel pretty good and it seems to have a lot of features for a low price. The included software is ok but I mostly use the soft synths included in Sonar and for that it works wqell. I'd recommend this keyboard to anyone looking for an inexpensive controller to use with soft synths.