- Product 700539
M-Audio MidAir 37 Wireless MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
You wanted a wireless MIDI controller and M-Audio delivers it with the MidAir 37. Equally suited for stage and studio work, it's packed with the feat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lose the cables and stay in control.
You wanted a wireless MIDI controller and M-Audio delivers it with the MidAir 37. Equally suited for stage and studio work, it's packed with the features that have made M-Audio controllers so popular: velocity-sensitive action on 37 keys; nine assignable faders; eight assignable knobs; pitch bend and modulation wheels; and more in a totally wireless chassis. No USB cable, no MIDI cable, and no power cable (if you use batteries). The MidAir 37 and included MidAir receiver—both 2.4 GHz wireless devices—deliver an effective range of 30 feet for the same consistent, realtime response and low latency as wired controllers.
The power of the MidAir 37 isn't limited to the world of soft synths and DAWs. The included MidAir receiver can also be used without a host computer and connected directly to a standard MIDI instrument. So you can set up your old favorites safely and discreetly offstage, then control them wirelessly front-and-center from the MidAir 37. Complete with 19 MIDI-assignable controllers— including nine sliders, eight knobs, data slider and sustain button—plus pitch and mod wheels, sustain pedal input, preset and octave +/- buttons, the MidAir 37 allows you to take total control of any MIDI hardware and software.
The MidAir receiver easily connects to your Mac or PC and relays MIDI data from the controller and can function as a standard USB-MIDI interface. It's class-compliant, so no drivers are required.
- Wireless USB MIDI controller and receiver
- 30-foot range
- 37 velocity-sensitive, synth-action, full-size keys
- 9 MIDI-assignable faders
- 8 MIDI-assignable knobs
- Program change buttons
- Preset/octave up/down buttons
- Assignable sustain button
- sustain pedal input (pedal not included)
- Assignable data slider
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 3-digit LED display
- 10 non-volatile memory locations
- Controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- MIDI Out jack on controller
- USB 1.1 and MIDI In/Out ports on MidAir receiver
- Powered via 9V DC power adapter or batteries
- On/off switch
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
We live in a wireless world and now your keyboard controller can go wireless too. Order now!
MidAir 37 Wireless MIDI Controller
- Mc OS x Core MIDI
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 3 600 Mhz
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Windows XP (SP2) or higher (Windows 98, Me, NT or 2000 not supported)
- *Please also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be higher.
- Macintosh G3** 600/G4** 667 MHz or higher (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- OS X 10.3.9 with 256 MB RAM, OS X 10.4.5 or greater with 512 MB RAM (Mac OS 9 or earlier not supported)
- Please also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be higher.
- **Native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards are not supported.