- Product 706312
M-Audio Oxygen 61 61-Key Mobile USB Controller
- Write a Review
The M-Audio Oxygen 61 gives you a high-quality, portable 61-key keyboard with built-in USB MIDI interface and a total of 35 assignable knobs, sliders...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful and portable.
The M-Audio Oxygen 61 gives you a high-quality, portable 61-key keyboard with built-in USB MIDI interface and a total of 35 assignable knobs, sliders, and buttons for controlling your hardware and software as well as 6 transport buttons and plus/minus data buttons. Store 10 different setups in the onboard non-volatile memory and manage unlimited setups with the free Enigma librarian/editor software for Mac and PC. Bus-powered operation, minimal weight, and included Ableton Live Lite software allow you to play, compose, record, and mix with ultimate mobility.
- 61-note velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard with USB MIDI interface
- 8 fully assignable MIDI controller knobs
- 9 fully assignable MIDI sliders
- 15 assignable buttons, including 6 transport buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- Preset up/down
- MIDI channel/program change up/down
- 7 top-panel function buttons plus additional programming functions on keybed
- 3-segment LED screen
- USB 1.1 port
- Sustain pedal jack
- MIDI Out jack
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 10 non-volatile memories
- Memory dump via SysEx
- Free Enigma librarian/editor software for storing and organizing setups
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
Oxygen 61 61-Key Mobile USB Controller
Pentium 3 - 800MHz or higher
(CPU may be higher for laptops)
DirectX 9.0b or higher
Windows XP (SP1) or higher
(Windows 98, Me, Nt, or 2000 not supported)
* M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum requirements for you software as they may be greater than the above.
Macintosh G3 800/G4 733MHz or higher
(CPU may be higher for laptops)
OS X 10.2.8 with 256MB RAM
OS X 10.3.4 or greater with 512MB RAM
**Native USB port required. G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported.
Weighs just over 6 lb.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
For the price its hard to beat this m-audio keyboard. The abundance of knobs and sliders are really nice since they can all be assigned to whatever you want. I do a lot of stuff with Reason and Max/MSP and this keyboard is really versatile in those platforms. While I prefer the feel of real pianos, this thing plays pretty nicely. The real selling point here though is the abundance of knobs and sliders. Can't beat it for the price.
Hi,Not at all unhappy with the product. For a newbie this was difficult ... until one learned to open up Live (or anything else) and set an instrument up and so on.Things got better when I picked up a VST product, and once I figured out how to setup some keys and knobs ... it was hard not to feel that I had an original oldie on my hands ... There was only one thing that was weird ... on the lower octaves (with Arturia's Jupiter-8v) there is a slightly crackling sound when the keys are hit ... I'm in the process of seeing/checking if this is the software or a hardware issue. I do not recall seeing this on another VST program or examples.I am considering upgrading this product to get one that has a better finger/keys feel as I like to play with the feel of the keys ... not all C keys should sound the same, if you can play it!