- Product 706312
M-Audio Oxygen 61 61-Key Mobile USB Controller
- Write a Review
The M-Audio Oxygen 61 gives you a high-quality, portable 61-key keyboard with built-in USB MIDI interface and a total of 35 assignable knobs, sliders...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful and portable.
The M-Audio Oxygen 61 gives you a high-quality, portable 61-key keyboard with built-in USB MIDI interface and a total of 35 assignable knobs, sliders, and buttons for controlling your hardware and software as well as 6 transport buttons and plus/minus data buttons. Store 10 different setups in the onboard non-volatile memory and manage unlimited setups with the free Enigma librarian/editor software for Mac and PC. Bus-powered operation, minimal weight, and included Ableton Live Lite software allow you to play, compose, record, and mix with ultimate mobility.
- 61-note velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard with USB MIDI interface
- 8 fully assignable MIDI controller knobs
- 9 fully assignable MIDI sliders
- 15 assignable buttons, including 6 transport buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- Preset up/down
- MIDI channel/program change up/down
- 7 top-panel function buttons plus additional programming functions on keybed
- 3-segment LED screen
- USB 1.1 port
- Sustain pedal jack
- MIDI Out jack
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 10 non-volatile memories
- Memory dump via SysEx
- Free Enigma librarian/editor software for storing and organizing setups
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
Oxygen 61 61-Key Mobile USB Controller
Pentium 3 - 800MHz or higher
(CPU may be higher for laptops)
DirectX 9.0b or higher
Windows XP (SP1) or higher
(Windows 98, Me, Nt, or 2000 not supported)
* M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum requirements for you software as they may be greater than the above.
Macintosh G3 800/G4 733MHz or higher
(CPU may be higher for laptops)
OS X 10.2.8 with 256MB RAM
OS X 10.3.4 or greater with 512MB RAM
**Native USB port required. G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported.
Weighs just over 6 lb.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Hi,Not at all unhappy with the product. For a newbie this was difficult ... until one learned to open up Live (or anything else) and set an instrument up and so on.Things got better when I picked up a VST product, and once I figured out how to setup some keys and knobs ... it was hard not to feel that I had an original oldie on my hands ... There was only one thing that was weird ... on the lower octaves (with Arturia's Jupiter-8v) there is a slightly crackling sound when the keys are hit ... I'm in the process of seeing/checking if this is the software or a hardware issue. I do not recall seeing this on another VST program or examples.I am considering upgrading this product to get one that has a better finger/keys feel as I like to play with the feel of the keys ... not all C keys should sound the same, if you can play it!
For the price its hard to beat this m-audio keyboard. The abundance of knobs and sliders are really nice since they can all be assigned to whatever you want. I do a lot of stuff with Reason and Max/MSP and this keyboard is really versatile in those platforms. While I prefer the feel of real pianos, this thing plays pretty nicely. The real selling point here though is the abundance of knobs and sliders. Can't beat it for the price.