- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio USB MIDIsport 4x4 MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Product 701106
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M-Audio USB MIDIsport 4x4 MIDI Interface provides MIDI interfacing for USB-equipped PC and Mac computers. High-speed USB connection assures relia...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A multiplatform USB MIDI interface.
The M-Audio USB MIDIsport 4x4 MIDI Interface provides MIDI interfacing for USB-equipped PC and Mac computers. High-speed USB connection assures reliable, immediate MIDI transfers and installation is a breeze. The MIDIsport offers 4-in, 4-out (64x64 MIDI channels) with activity indicators for each port. Supports USB 1.0 and works with USB 2.0. It is self-powered and comes with a 6' USB cable. M-Audio includes a lifetime warranty with your MIDIsport MIDI Interface.
- MIDI interfacing of USB-equipped PC and Mac computers
- High-speed USB connection assures reliable, fast MIDI transfers
- 4-in, 4-out (64x64 MIDI channels)
- Activity indicators for each port
- Self powered
- Windows 98 compatible
- Includes OMS drivers for Mac OS 8.6 and higher on CD
- Lifetime warranty
Very convenient MIDI interface for a highly affordable price. Put it in the cart.
- Compatible with:
- Mac OS X Core MIDI
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP1)
- Minimum system requirements (MAC):
- OS 9.2.2 with OMS 2.3.8 (included)
- OS X 10.1.5 or greater
- OMS 2.3.8 (included) for MIDI under OS 9.2.2
- Native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
- Size: 8-1/2" (w) x 4-1/2" (d) x 1-3/4" (h)
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Way too easy to install and use. Routing is a breeze! I am going to buy a second one for they are great!
I've had one in my studio for a few years, and have never had a problem. Protools and Cakewalk recognize it instantly and work seemlessly with it. The really cool thing about this is that you don't have to constantly plug your cables in and out all the time, just set it and forget it...