- J19591 000000000 J19591000000000
Moog Modular System 35 Limited Edition Legacy Analog Synth
- Write a Review
Some designs and manufacturers are so associated with the soundtracks of our lives that they inspire something akin to reverence when they are mentio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Faithful recreation, better than the original.
Some designs and manufacturers are so associated with the soundtracks of our lives that they inspire something akin to reverence when they are mentioned. Moog is one such entity. From the game-changing solo on Emerson, Lake and Palmer's "Lucky Man" to The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun" to Parliament's "Flashlight" and on into contemporary EDM, Moog synthesizers have redefined the way we play and enjoy music. This year, Moog has undertaken the most ambitious reissue of the earliest Moog designs in its history. The Moog Modular reissues, at long last, are here.
The Moog modular System 35 is a well-refined 5-oscillator instrument comprised of 22 handcrafted analog modules and housed in a hand-finished solid walnut cabinet. This elegant studio solution has been faithfully recreated to be the centerpiece of inspiration and sound in the modern composition studio and delivers all of the sonic depth and dimension found only in a vintage Moog modular synthesizer. Also available configured with an additional 960 Sequencer Complement B.
Faithfully Recreating the System 35
Over the course of 3 years, Moog Music set out to research and build a faithful recreation of the revered Moog modular System 35 analog synthesizer. Using all original documentation as well as circuit board and art files for every module, Moog Engineers have painstakingly recreated this incredibly powerful and elegant analog instrument.
Each System 35 is hand-built to its original Moog 1974 factory specifications and is a true recreation of the original. Individual modules are brought to life just as the originals were, by hand-stuffing and hand-soldering components to circuit boards, and using traditional wiring methods. Each module is then finished with a photo-etched aluminum panel, and placed in its new modular instrument.
This limited reissue of the Moog modular System 35 is built to order, and is available in highly limited quantities.
NOTE: 61 Key Moog Duophonic Keyboard controller (Black or Walnut) is sold separately. The Moog keyboard is specifically designed for the Moog Modular systems. MIDI keyboard controllers are not compatible.
- System 35 Modules
- 3x 902 Voltage Controlled Amplifiers
- 1x 904A Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter
- 1x 904B Voltage Controlled High Pass Filter
- 1x 907A Fixed Filter Bank
- 3x 911 Envelope Generators
- 1x 921 Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- 2x 921A Oscillator drivers
- 4x 921B Oscillators
- 1x 923 Random Noise/Filter
- 2x CP3A Console Panels
- 1x CP4A Console Panel
- 1x CP8A Console Panel
- 1x CP35 Console Panel
- 1x 180 Watt 120 VAC or 230 VAC Switch Selectable Power Supply
Very limited quantities...so order yours today.
- 10x - 1' 1/4" TS cables
- 8x - 2' 1/4" TS cables
- 8x - 3' 1/4" TS cables
- 4x - 4' 1/4" TS cables
- 2x - 5' 1/4" TS cables
- 2x - 1' S-Trigger cables
- 2x - 3' S-Trigger cable
- 1x - 'Y-cable' S-Trigger
- Weight and Dimensions (approximate)
- Main Cabinet
- Weight: 100 lbs; Dimensions: 48-½" wide x 15-½" high x 14" deep
- Units Available Worldwide: 35
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.