- J18852 000000000 J18852000000000
Moog Theremini with Matching Stand and Headphones
- Write a Review
This package includes the Moog Theramini, an adjustable matching stand and a pair of Tascam TH-200X headphones. The Theremini is a re-imagination of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Theremini packaged with quality headphones.
This package includes the Moog Theramini, an adjustable matching stand and a pair of Tascam TH-200X headphones.
The Theremini is a re-imagination of one of the oldest electronic musical instrument in history and Bob Moog's first love - the Theremin. Its design fuses the experience of performing with an instrument you don't actually touch, with a powerful sound engine derived from Moog's award-winning synthesizer, Animoog. The Theremini guarantees immediate success to any player at any skill level, while providing new ways to experiment with music, education, and gestural control.
Assistive pitch quantization allows each player to adjust the instrument's level of playing difficulty. At the maximum position, the Theremini will play every note in a selected scale perfectly, making it impossible to play a wrong note. As this control is decreased, more expressive control of pitch and vibrato becomes possible. When set to minimum, the Theremini will perform as a traditional Theremin - the analog heterodyning oscillator controls pitch and there is absolutely no assistance.
A built-in tuner supplies real-time visual feedback of each note as it is played, as well as its proximity to perfection. This is useful for correcting a user's playing position, and educating younger players about pitch and scales.
The presets section allows you to select from 32 wave or wavetable-based patches, store a selected scale & root note, set and recall a specified playing range, and specify per-patch settings for the included stereo delay.
Recessed in the top of the Theremini is a compact speaker perfect for private rehearsal and quick setup anywhere. Silent rehearsal is also possible via the front panel headphone jack. Simply plug in ear-buds or headphones and the built-in speaker becomes silent.
For live performance and gestural control, the rear panel features two line level audio outputs, a pitch CV output with selectable range, and a mini USB jack for MIDI I/O and connectivity.
Tascam TH-200X Headphones (J04052)
These headphones are tailored perfectly for recording and mixing, but they also fit nicely into everyday music listening needs. Its 40mm neodymium magnet drivers and closed-back, oval ear-cups deliver a true, balanced sound that engineers, musicians and everyday listeners can respect.
- Comes with stand and headphones
- Pitch correction w/ selectable scales and root note
- Built in tuner allows you to learn pitch and scales
- 32 Wavetable based presets
- Built in speaker
- Headphone output
- Two 1/4" audio outputs
- Single Pitch CV output w/ selectable range
- User selectable scale and root note (stored per preset)
- User selectable range: highest note and lowest note (stored per preset)
- Adjustable Stereo Ping-Pong Delay
- Removable pitch antenna - built in storage compartment on bottom-side
- Built in 3/8" Mic stand and Camera stand adaptor
Order today and get special pricing on essential accessories.
- Lcd screen: 128 x 64 pixel lcd with white backlight.
- Headphone jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) trs headphone jack. Inserting a headphone plug will disable the internal speaker
- Volume knob: controls headphone volume and built in speaker volume.
- Pitch bias knob: determines the amount of pitch correction from 0% to 100%
- Scale button: select from a list of built in scales
- Root button: select the root note to be used by the scale
- Setup button: provides access the setup and calibration functions - also acts as a shift key.
- Delay length button: selects the length of delay: short, medium, long, or off
- Delay amount knob: controls the amount of delay mixed with the dry signal.
- Preset knob: selects the preset played from a built in list of 32 presets
- Left output: line level ¼" unbalanced ts
- Right output:line level ¼" unbalanced ts
- Cv output: ¼" ts - 0-5v or 0-10v selectable
- Usb: minib usb2.0 high speed for usb midi
- Kensington lock slot
- Power switch: push on / push off
- Power jack: 12vdc/1.2a from 100-240vac external supply(included)
- Dimensions:22.75"l x 6.5"d x 15"h w/antenna (4"h without)
- Weight: 3 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.