Whether you use MIDI a little or a lot in your audio productions, you need your MIDI hub to synchronize flawlessly with the rest of your projects. The MOTU MIDI devices have long been a standard for device control in professional record environments, and the MIDI Express 128 is a highly capable interface that will ably handle most productions' MIDI requirements. Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the MIDI Express 128 is a professional MIDI interface that provides plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Mac or Windows computer. The Express 128 provides 8 MIDI IN, 9 MIDI OUT, 128 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Macintosh and Windows software.
The MIDI Express 128 takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for "hot-swapping" and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the Express 128 is powered by USB - no wall wart or AC plug.
MIDI interface compatible with Macintosh and Windows.
- MIDI connectivity - eight independent MIDI inputs and outputs (128 MIDI channels)
- Expansion - add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface
- Works with your favorite software (Includes drivers for Mac OS X and Windows)
- High-speed USB connection, bus-powered from USB connection
Make your MIDI behave. Order today.
MIDI Express 128
- Type: Rack
- Channels: 8x8
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Compatibility - Windows: Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Compatibility - Mac: OS9, OS 10
- Power: Bus Powered
- W x H x D: 19 x 1.75 x 7"