- Write a Review
Two-tiered drawbar organ with the most popular classic organ simulations from its predecessor.
Complete with 2 sets of physical drawbars per manual, the Nord C2D is the ultimate portable organ for musicians that play with their drawbars as well as the keys. The new left-hand preset sections offer an unsurpassed level of hands-on control and the upper manual and panel has been tilted for better ergonomics. A LCD-display has been added for easier access to programs and settings.
The Nord C2D features a redesigned simulation of the characteristic mechanical key clicks that are an essential component of the classic tone-wheel experience. Furthermore, the redesigned percussion model offers increased control over the percussion levels when playing near-legato.
The Nord C2D also includes a redesigned Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit.
Naturally, the Nord C2D also includes both the Vox and Farfisa transistor organ simulations and the sampled Baroque Pipe Organ from the acclaimed Nord C2 Combo Organ.
- Master Level Control
- 126 Program Locations
- 2 Live Buffers
- Classic Tonewheel Organ, Vox Continental- and Farfisa-models with full polyphony
- Pipe Organ, baroque style with 21 stops (Polyphony depends on the stops being used)
- Bass models (tonewheel, synthbass, and pipe organ bass)
- 20 digitally controlled drawbars
- 6 Drawbar Presets per Program Location
- Percussion Controls
- Vibrato/Chorus/Tremulant Control
- Swell (Manual II)
- Fugara 8
- Rohrfl¶te 8
- Principal 4
- Spitzfl¶te 4
- Nasat 3
- Fl¶te 2
- Vox Celeste
- Scharf II-III
- Oboe 8
- Principal 8
- Gamba 8
- Gedackt 8
- Octava 4
- Rohrfl¶te 4
- Qvinta 3
- Octava 2
- Mixtur III-IV
- Trumpet 8
- Subbas 16
- Fagot 16
- Gedackt 8
- PED/GR. Low
- SW 16/GR
- Swell 16
- Swell 4
- 3-band Equalizer
- 3 types of Speaker Simulations - including Rotary Speaker with selectable speed (slow - stop - fast)
- Delay - with feedback and tap-tempo function
- Reverb - 5 algorithms
- 2 x 61 Medium Weighted Waterfall Keys
- Stereo headphone output: 1/4", 6.35mm stereo jack
- 2 line level audio outputs, L&R: 1/4", 6.35mm jacks, unbalanced
- High level outputs: 11-pin Leslie standard connector, 1/4", 6.35mm jack
- Monitor input: 1/8", 3.5mm stereo jack
- Sustain pedal input: 1/4", 6.35mm jack - Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc. (all sold separately)
- Rotor control input: 1/4", 6.35mm jack - Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal or the Half Moon switch (accessory, not included)
- Swell pedal input: 1/4", 6.35mm TRS stereo jack - Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN connector
- MIDI Out: 5-pin DIN connector
- Bass Pedal MIDI In: 5-pin DIN connector
- USB: type B connector
- IEC320 C7 power connector
- Owner's Manual
- Power cord
Re-"organ"-ize your life with the C2D! Order today!
- Dimensions: 966mm (38.0"), 163mm (6.4"), 445mm (17.5")
- Weight: 15.5 kg (34lb.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.