- Product 702630
Nord G2 Modular Synth Rack Engine
- Write a Review
The G2 Modular Synth is a single-rackspace unit without the hardware user interface, pedal, and mic inputs of the G2. It connects via a USB port to y...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Access this single-rackspace version of the G2 via your PC.
The G2 Modular Synth is a single-rackspace unit without the hardware user interface, pedal, and mic inputs of the G2. It connects via a USB port to your PC so you can do all your editing from the the intuitive and elegant PC Patch Editor making it a powerful studio tool!
The Modular G2 Patch Editor is a joy to work with. The logical architecture and great visual overview, including user-defined coloring of modules and color-coded module groups, make it easy to patch and "lay out" your sounds. Thanks to realtime USB communication, the G2 immediately responds to your patching and follows your moves. Most modules are self-optimizing, so that they adapt their DSP load to the patched signals. This opens up for big patches and greater polyphony. The flexible modules also make it easy to alter functionality without needing to replace modules. If you want to replace modules, Clavia makes that very easy too. Just replace the module and the cables will "jump" to the corresponding connections on the new module! Includes more than 150 different types of great modules ready to be patched!
NOTE: Currently Clavia is shipping with PC-only software. Mac OSX compatible software will be available in late March or early April 2004 according to the manufacturer.
- Single-rackspace unit without the hardware user interface, pedal, and mic inputs of the G2
- Connects via a USB port to your PC
- Modular G2 Patch Editor
- Great visual overview
- User-defined coloring of modules
- Color-coded module groups make it easy to patch and "lay out" your sounds
- Realtime USB communication
- Most modules are self-optimizing to adapt DSP load to the patched signals
- Supports big patches and greater polyphon Flexible modules feature easy alterations of functionality
- Cables "jump" to corresponding connections on new module