- J22032 000000000 J22032000000000
Novation Launchpad Mini MKII
- Write a Review
Launchpad Mini is Novation's most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. It offers all the functionality of the original ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact, fluid control over Ableton Live, and more.
Launchpad Mini is Novation's most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. It offers all the functionality of the original Launchpad in a smaller and more portable controller that is ideal for compact setups.
Launchpad Mini displays your Ableton Live session view on 64 mini pads, which let you trigger clips, play drum racks, control your mixer, FX and make amazing performance videos for YouTube. All the pads are backlit with multi-colored LEDs that show you which clips are loaded, playing, and recording. Separate buttons around the outside of the grid are designed to trigger scenes, switch modes, and navigate your session in Ableton Live.
Launchpad Mini is compact and tough enough to throw in your bag, so you can take it anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you wont need any drivers or power cables, because its class compliant and bus-powered via USB. You can also connect it to your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit to control all sorts of iOS music apps, like Novation's free Launchpad App.
You can combine Launchpad Mini with any other Launch products, like Launch Control and Launchkey Mini, to create a compact and hands-on studio setup. It is designed for Ableton Live, but integrates immediately with FL Studio as well. It also comes with everything you need to start making music, including Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instruments, and 4GB of samples from Loopmasters.
- Get hands-on control of anything in Ableton Live without any set up
- 64 multi-colored mini pads for launching clips, triggering effects and more
- Extremely compact and lightweight, perfect for the road
- Create awesome multi-colored Launchpad light show videos
- Trigger clips, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans, and sends
- Trigger samples and effects, play on the piano roll and much more
- Play with Novation Launchpad App
- Integrate with your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera adapter (not included)
- USB bus-powered and totally class-compliant, so it works straight away without drivers
- Combine Launchpads or add other Launch products to control all of Ableton Live at once
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instrument, and 4GB of Loopmasters samples
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Stiff Buttons
Comments about Novation Launchpad Mini MKII:
I got this to use with Live 9. It works well, but the buttons could be a little more sensitive. Seem like you have to press unusually hard for them to register, not particularly great in a live situation unless you are just queuing clips or something. Even then, I would prefer something you don't have to bang on. Other than this issue it is a decent controller for studio use.