- Product 701339
Novation ReMOTE 61 MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
This 61-key, semi-weighted, aftertouch-responsive controller can be battery, USB, or adapter powered. Includes a programmable pitch/mod/control and a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Comprehensive controls and smooth playability!
This 61-key, semi-weighted, aftertouch-responsive controller can be battery, USB, or adapter powered. Includes a programmable pitch/mod/control and an integrated touchpad for wild performance effects. Control your favorite software synth or sampler with power and precision.
Hands-on responsive control for every application
The ergonomically designed front panel is inviting and simple to use. The extensive controls include 8 rotary potentiometers, 8 sliders, 8 rotary encoders, and 24 programmable switches. All controls can be named and memorized as a with a group template name, then saved in any one of the 64 template memories.
Use anywhere portability and rechargeable power
The ReMOTE 61 may be powered by 6 C-size alkaline or rechargeable batteries or a power adapter. When connected to a computer via USB, rechargeable batteries are automatically charged.
Color-Coded Identity Strips
The ReMOTE 61 comes with handy colored control identity strips which, when used with the preprogrammed templates make for easy and intuitive control of the software application/plug-in with your own customized templates.
Massive set of 64 template memories with over 60 parameters
To get you up and running fast, over 50 preprogrammed templates control many popular hardware and software instruments. In addition you can create and save your own templates by combining any data from any preset. More templates will be available from www.novationmusic.com
X/Y Touchpad for total expression
This forward-thinking touchpad is fully assignable and programmable in both X (side-to-side) and Y (up-and-down) so that stunning and unique performance effects are just a finger-glide away. Imagine setting a distortion amount and a pan position on the left to right movement and an LFO speed and filter cut-off on the top-to-bottom movement for total expressive and creative control.
Dedicated Transport Controls and fast template function buttons
Total control over your sequencer's transport and locate functions are yours via the dedicated transport and 4 function button controls. Select a new template, scroll through templates, send snapshots, transmit a panic command, etc. this kind of instant flexibility will streamline your work.
Built-In USB/MIDI Interface
Now shipped with both Windows and Mac OS X USB MIDI drivers, just plug into the USB port, install the driver software and the ReMOTE 25 is fully operational. Alternatively, if your computer system does not have USB, then simply plug into the MIDI ports. 2 MIDI Out ports, one MIDI thru port and one MIDI In port. Information originating from the keyboard or it's controls can be sent directly to the USB port and/or any of the MIDI out ports. The MIDI ports can be used to integrate the rest of your MIDI gear into your computer system. Runs for over 18 hours on 6 C-size dry batteries (9 hours on rechargeables).
- Powered by USB, batteries, or external power supply
- 64 user-programmable templates, each with over 60 parameters
- Over 50 templates factory preset for packages including Reason, Native Instruments, Cubase, Logic etc.
- Supplied with colored identity strips customized to applications or user defined
- Pitch bend and programmable mod wheel joystick mechanism with user-selectable static or spring-loaded mod wheel action
- Programmable X/Y touch pad surface for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- 24 buttons, 8 knobs, 8 encoders, and 8 sliders assignable to each template
- Backlit blue/silver LCD display for realtime parameter view
- Built in MIDI/USB interface.
- Can be used as standalone controller or as an interface
- Dedicated transport controls and 4 fast template select function buttons
- Ships with USB/MIDI drivers for Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP and Mac OS X.
Get your sound sources under control! Order today.