- Product 423301
Alesis micron Analog Modeling Synth - Blue
- Write a Review
The Alesis micron is an 8-voice analog-modeling synthesizer. Despite its small size, you'll be impressed with the its big sound. Whether you use a sy...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact synth with a virtually limitless sonic palette in a limited-edition blue theme.
The Alesis micron is an 8-voice analog-modeling synthesizer. Despite its small size, you'll be impressed with the its big sound. Whether you use a synth to accompany you onstage or in the studio, and whether you prefer to work with the hundreds of preset Alesis sounds or create your own, the micron synthesizer is the perfect companion. It also contains a powerful sequencing section with phrase, step, and drum sequencing, an arpeggiator, and stereo effects.
Alesis micron Synthesis
The Alesis micron synth has 2 multi-mode filters, 3 envelope generators, and 2 LFOs: the full spectrum of synthesis components for shaping and creating sonorities and textures. For stage and studio-ready quality, the Alesis micron has 24-bit audio outputs and inputs via balanced connections.
Each of the Alesis synth's voices contain 2 filters, and each filter can be one of the following different types, each with its own character and sonic flavor: Bypass, Low-Pass: ob 2-pole, tb 3-pole, mg 4-pole, rp 4-pole, jp 4-pole, al 8-pole; Band-Pass: ob 2-pole, al 6-pole, octave dual, band limit; High-Pass: ob 2-pole, op 4-pole; 3 Vocal Formants, 4 Comb Filters, Phase Warp, Frequency, Resonance, Key Tracking, Envelope Amount, Offset, and Absolute.
All of the Alesis micron synth's voices contain 2 LFOs which offer rate, depth, shape, and tempo sync; and 3 envelopes: Amp Envelope, Filter Envelope, and Pitch/Modulation Envelope.
Alesis micron Effects
This compact Alesis synthesizer gives you a full compliment of stereo effects, including Chorus, Feedback, Theta Flanger (Phaser + Flanger), Thru Zero Flanger, Super Phaser, Notch Frequency, String Phaser, 40-Band Vocoder, Analysis Gain, Sibilance Boost, Band Shift, Synthesis Input, Analysis Signal In, Analysis Mix, 6 types of Delay, and 3 types of Reverbs. It also gives you powerful synthesis capabilities, great sound, and excellent portability. On stage or in the studio, the Alesis micron synth is the perfect tool for creating exactly the sound you need.
- Special limited-edition blue design
- Analog modeling synth engine
- 8 voices, each with 3 oscillators
- Up to 8 multitimbral parts with stereo effects
- 2 multimode filters, 3 envelope generators, 2 LFOs, sample and hold, tracking generator
- Dynamic realtime and step sequencers, arpeggiator, and drum machine/rhythm sequencer
- Stereo bus effects including reverbs and delays
- 24-bit 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs
- 37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity
- More than 600 preset sounds
- Synthesis: Analog modeling (subtractive), noise generator, FM
- Polyphony: Up to 8 voices
- Timbrality: Up to 8 parts
- Oscillators: 3 per voice with continuously variable waveshapes, sync, linear and exponential FM, Ring Mod, routable modulation matrix per voice.
- Filters: 2 multi-mode resonating filters per voice with 16 filter types
- Modulation: 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, sample and hold, tracking generator, freely routable modulation matrix per voice
- Effects: 4 drive effects, 1 per part; master effects
- Sequencing: Step sequencer, arpeggiator, drum machine/rhythm sequencer, and phrase sequencer
- Program memory: Up to 1,000 programs and multitimbral setups
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Keyboard: 37-key, synth action
- External control: MIDI in/out/thru
- Inputs: 2 balanced 1/4" TRS, mic
- Outputs: 2 balanced 1/4" TRS, 1/4" TRS headphone
- Pedal Inputs: Assignable expression pedal, sustain pedal
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This little thing is cheap and has so much inside. on the outsside it looks cheap and not that good, but inside it has amazing sounds and 20-30 diffrent options for you to change one sound, you can mkae your own drums. the thing that is not that good is that it cant loop, whch is a little bad at some times but a macbook pro might help you out, get this if you want a cheap good little synth.
Yeah, I know that's not a word. If this word did exist though,it would be right next to a picture of the Alesis Micron. I've been playing since 1985,and have dealt with quite a few synths. This thing stands up to all of them!If this broke I'd go out and buy two, just because.