- Product 582899
Open Labs Dbeat Production Station
- Write a Review
The Open Labs DBeat blends a music computer with an audio control surface giving you a fully equipped tool with the capabilities needed to create, re...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A professional production studio in one lightweight box with all of the functions and sounds a DJ, producer, or keyboardist could wish for.
The Open Labs DBeat blends a music computer with an audio control surface giving you a fully equipped tool with the capabilities needed to create, record, edit, and produce your music. The DBeat is the first professional DJ studio that you can play as a musical instrument. Compose, record, mix, and master, then use it to perform any way you like. Weighing less than 20 pounds, the DBeat lets you also stream a live-quality set online and it's small enough to be transported as carry-on luggage.
A portable recording studio powerhouse
DBeat is where power and portability meet. Capable of running virtually any Windows XP-based music application or Digital Audio Workstation software (DAW), DBeat is your computer, mixer, MPC (media player classic), virtual instrument (VST) host, and mastering station. This music production station will even burn your CDs or DVDs and distribute your work online.
A virtual instrument hardware brain
The Open Labs DBeat is the perfect companion for traditional electronic keyboard players, and a simple solution for playing your favorite VSTs (virtual instruments) onstage with rock-solid stability. Run more than 200 standard VSTs at once using Open Labs' critically acclaimed RiFF virtual instrument host, which is integrated into each DBeat.
The Open Labs DBeat features a 12.1" touch screen that allows you to create on-the-fly set lists comprised of songs and virtual controls. Physical controls, such as nine assignable faders, are perfectly matched for those that require drawbar controls for organ instruments.
Plus, don't forget that the DBeat comes standard with a plethora of sounds, making it the world's most well-stocked hardware sound module. If that's not enough, every DBeat is capable of cloning your favorite virtual instruments. By using Open Labs' MimiK keyboard cloning software (included in the DBeat Pro), you can even clone any hardware keyboard workstation, synthesizer, or sound module.
A producer's dream
DBeat is the ultimate music production tool for any producer, regardless of the genre. Massive audio processing power, instant multi-track recording, integrated MPC functionality, a multi-card reader/writer and DVD burner, Internet connectivity, plug-and-play ability with third-party keyboard controllers, and the opportunity to produce more than 4 billion sounds are just a few features we've perfected with producers in mind. The Open Labs DBeat allows you to compose more music, produce better songs, be more creative, and make more money.
The DJ instrument
Elevate yourself to the next level as a DJ with the DBeat's ability to produce, remix, and perform in ways you've only dreamed of. Consolidate your laptop computer, controllers, audio In/Out, and cabling into a single portable instrument that you can literally set up in 30 seconds.
DBeat lets you plug in your turntables via Serato Scratch or other time-code vinyl solutions in order to beat, mix, and scratch. But that's only the start. The audio chain can then be routed into Ableton LIVE, allowing you to use the built-in effects or any other VSTs in real-time. Cue points and single hits or drops can be assigned to the Bump MP drum pad controller, allowing you to play along with the track you're spinning. You can even plug in microphones, run Auto-Tune and vocoder vocal effects, then mix them right into the tracks.
The Open Labs DBeat music production station is serious enough for the pros, whether scratch or electronic, but is simple enough for the aspiring DJ.
- Small enough to stow away in your carry-on luggage
- First professional audio production studio you can play as a musical instrument
- Capable of running virtually any Windows XP-based music application or DAW
- Acts as a computer, mixer, MPC (media player classic), virtual instrument (VST) host, and mastering station
- Burns CDs or DVDs
- Distributes your music online
- Runs more than 200 standard VSTs at once an integrated RiFF virtual instrument host
- 12.1" touch screen
- Nine assignable faders for those that require drawbar controls for organ instruments
- Comes standard with a plethora of sounds and is capable of cloning virtual instruments
- MimiK keyboard cloning software clones any hardware keyboard workstation, synthesizer, or sound module
- Massive processing power
- Instant multi-track recording
- Integrated MPC functionality
- A multi-card reader/writer and DVD burner
- Internet connectivity
- Plug-and-play ability with third-party keyboard controllers
- Ability to produce more than 4 billion sounds
- Consolidates your laptop computer, controllers, audio In/Out, and cabling into a single portable instrument
- Can set up in 30 seconds
- Ability to plug in your turntables with Serato Scratch or other time-code vinyl solutions
- Audio chain can be routed into Ableton LIVE, allowing the use of built-in effects or other VSTs in real-time
- Cue points and single hits or drops can be assigned to the Bump MP drum pad controller
Dbeat Production Station
- 3.0 GHz Intel Core2 Duo
- Control Surfaces:
- Trackball with 2 buttons
- Mix/edit controls
- DJ panel with Penny & Giles crossfader
- 4 GB
- Audio I/O:
- comprehensive I/O capable of up to 24bit/96KHz audio with 4 in/6 out, including 2 phantom-powered mic-pres with instrument inputs, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O
- 320 gigabyte
- high-speed dual-layer 8.5GB/disc CD/DVD burner
- 12" resistive touch screen
- Midi In/Out
- 1) (4) USB 2.0 ports
- 2) (1) FireWire 400 port
- 3) (1) Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet port
- 4) (1) DVI-I Video Port
- Included Software:
- Open Labs Riff
- Ableton Live 7 (available only on DBeat PRO)
- PREMIUM Factory Sound Library:
- Thousands of high-quality sounds. DBeat PRO includes an additional 14 GB from the full-feature version of Ableton Live 7.
- 5" H x 26" W x 14" D
- Weight: (base configuration) 20 lb.