- J28443 000000000 J28443000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Foundation 3.1 Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
The Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer is the continuing evolution of a classic. A standalone, fully modular synthesizer styled after the great monosynths of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete voice analog modular synthesizer.
The Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer is the continuing evolution of a classic. A standalone, fully modular synthesizer styled after the great monosynths of the past, the Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer has no hardwired signal path or fixed voice architecture to restrict creativity. An all analog signal path driving massive oscillators and multiple filters pushes the Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer to new worlds of musical creativity. An un-patched Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer offers a clean slate for sonic exploration and sound design, and the open format of a modular synthesizer allows for greater control and a deeper understanding of synthesis.
The Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer is designed to function as a standalone instrument. However, the Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer is a 100% Eurorack compatible modular synthesizer. The system is made up of 13 individual Eurorack format synthesizer modules which can be removed, reorganized, and replaced with Pittsburgh Modular or other Eurorack compatible modules. The Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer uses the Pittsburgh Modular Move Black Case and Power Rail to house and power the modules.
Complex Analog Oscillators
At the heart of the Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer is a pair of 2nd generation, complex waveform oscillators. The oscillators offer a full complement of standard waveforms including sine, triangle, saw, and pulse waves in addition to a sub octave generator, modulatable blade wave, and serious modulation options, creating a huge sonic base to build on.
Multifunction Filters and Envelopes
The Foundation 3.1 Synthesizer features our classic multimode filter alongside a character rich low-pass gate creating an unmatched sonic palate. Dual multifunction envelopes offer a wide range of creative potential. Each envelope module functions as a voltage controlled attack and decay or attack, sustain, and release, LFO, envelope follower, slew (portamento) and more.
MIDI 3 Module
Two Waveforms Modules
Mix Mult Module
Lopass Gate Module
Two Envelope Modules
Dual VCA Module
- Standalone, fully modular synthesizer
- All analog signal path driving
- Exciting sound exportation and sound design
- 2nd generation, complex waveform oscillators
- Classic multimode filter
- Rich low-pass gate
- Dual multifunction envelopes
- 100% Eurorack compatible modular synthesizer
- Includes 13 individual Eurorack format modules
- Modules can be removed, reorganized, and replaced
- Housed in the Modular Move black road case
Oder the Foundation 3.1 today and explore a world of sound shaping possibilities.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.