- J28470 000000000 J28470000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Mix Mult Module
- Write a Review
The Mix Mult is a multifunction utility module. The module combines three important functions into a single module. A high quality three channel mixe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multifunction utility module for Eurorack systems.
The Mix Mult is a multifunction utility module. The module combines three important functions into a single module. A high quality three channel mixer and/or attenuator and two sets of passive multiples.
The mixer/attenuator section functions as a flexible, low-noise three channel mixer and/or attenuator for audio and CV that can be used in several ways. Patching into the output of channel 1 or 2 will remove that channel from the mixer circuit and turn the channel into an independent passive signal attenuator. Channel 3 can not be removed from the mixer circuit, however if channel 1 and 2 are all being used as attenuators, channel 3 is the only input remaining in the mixer allowing it to be used as a buffered attenuator. The mixer knobs are wired with a logarithmic volume curve that is tuned for use with audio but it will work with CV as well.
The bottom of the module contains two sets of passive multiples. Patching a signal into one of the multiple jacks will split the signal to the remaining two jacks. allowing a single audio or CV signal to be used in two places at once.
- 3-channel mixer
- 2 passive multiples
Customize your Pittsburgh Modular or Eurorack system today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.