- J28480 000000000 J28480000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers System 10.1+ Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
The Pittsburgh Modular System 10.1+ Synthesizer is an expandable version of the System 10.1. Housed in the Pittsburgh Modular Cell desktop case, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expandable, fully patchable, semi-modular synthesizer.
The Pittsburgh Modular System 10.1+ Synthesizer is an expandable version of the System 10.1. Housed in the Pittsburgh Modular Cell desktop case, the System 10.1+ has room to grow. The additional space allows a nearly infinite number of expansion options. The included black plastic blank panel can be easily trimmed as new modules are added to keep the case looking clean.
Just like the System 10.1, the System 10.1+ offers direct access to a wide array of modern, analog monosynth sounds. Without a single patch cable, floor shaking bass and aggressive leads are just a few knob tweaks away. Plugging in a few patch cables opens the Pittsburgh Modular System 10.1+ Synthesizer to complex experimentation by offering unlimited control over both the modulation and audio signal paths. All of the elements of a classic voltage controlled, analog modular synth are available as an open, patchable, modern synthesizer.
The System 10.1+ Synthesizer also features the Lopass Gate. The Lopass Gate uses a highly tuned set of vactrols to produce everything from natural sounding filter sweeps and res’d out piercing leads to organic percussion. The Lopass Gate has 3 modes of operation: low pass filter, VCA, and lopass gate. In lopass gate mode, the filter combines the features of both the low pass filter and VCA to produce a harmonically rich, intricate sound.
The System 10 is a collection of 4 modules that will allow you to create complex analog sounds. The semi-modular nature of the System 10 allows for deep experimentation and a rich sound palate.
- Full range, complex waveform oscillator
- Oscillator waveform mixer
- Voltage controlled multi-mode lowpass gate
- Wide range low frequency oscillator
- Glide control for portamento effects
- ADSR envelope generator
- High-quality, linear response, voltage controlled amplifier
- Housed in the Pittsburgh Modular Cell desktop case
This compact synth box has room to grow. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.