- Write a Review
Complex waveform oscillator module for Eurorack systems.
A wide range, high quality, complex VCO designed to be the core of a modern, analog synthesizer. The Waveforms module offers a full complement of standard waveforms including sine, triangle, saw, and pulse waves in addition to a sub octave generator and a unique modulatable blade wave. The oscillator offers 5 octaves of 1 volt per octave tracking, and a frequency range starting as low as 7 seconds per cycle, allowing it to double as an LFO. Additional features include oscillator reset for hard syncing, attenuated linear or exponential FM input, pulse width, and pulse width CV input.
The centerpiece of this 2nd generation oscillator is the extreme amount of modulation options that are available. Frequency modulation is switchable between linear and exponential and pulse width modulation is augmented with a manual pulse width control, in addition to a dedicated pulse width cv input attenuator.
The sub oscillator is a CMOS-based square wave pitched one octave below the core frequency of the oscillator. It can be controlled using the pulse width controls to create 2 distinct effects. Using the pulse width CV input and attenuator creates a unique pulse width modulation effect. Adjusting the manual pulse width control sets the range of the modulation. Setting the pulse width range control to the extreme left or right creates a gate effect on the sub oscillator allowing it to be switched on and off within the oscillator.
- Excellent logarithmic conformance
- Temperature compensated 1 volt per octave operation
- Multiple simultaneous waveform outputs
- Sawtooth wave based oscillator circuit
- Unique modulating blade waveform
- Modulating square wave sub oscillator
- Linear and exponential frequency modulation
- Pwm input: 5% to 95%
- Hard sync input
- LFO below audio frequency operation
Customize your Pittsburgh Modular Synth or Eurorack today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.