- Product H81181
Roland Dynamic MIDI Pedal
- Write a Review
The PK-6 Dynamic Pedalboard is an impressive MIDI Controller that enables you to virtually control any MIDI function during live performance. The PK-...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The excitement and versatility of live performance with full MIDI control at your feet.
- Dynamic MIDI Pedal Regular
The PK-6 Dynamic Pedalboard is an impressive MIDI Controller that enables you to virtually control any MIDI function during live performance. The PK-6 lets you play a variety of sounds from any external MIDI device, leaving your hands free to play your favorite musical instrument like guitar, bass, keyboard or accordion.
It features 13 velocity-sensitive pedal keys spanning the chromatic range of an entire octave, and gives you one-foot operation of four separate performance modes: MONO, POLY, DRUM and MIDI CONTROLLER. You also get an easy-to-use UI including a 7 segments x 3 display; HOLD, OCTAVER BASS and PORTAMENTO switches, EXTERNAL PEDAL socket for connecting an optional expression pedal, pedal switch, continuous pedal or foot switch; and PK-OUT socket for direct connection to instruments equipped with a PK-IN socket for MIDI communication and Power Supply. Can also be powered by the included AA batters or an optional AC adapter.
- Pedalboard: 13 keys (velocity sensitive)
- Modes: MONO, POLY, DRUM, MIDI CONTROLLER
- Functions: Hold, Octaver Bass On/Off, Octaver value, Portamento On/Off, Portamento Time, Transpose, Octave, Program Change Tx, Velocity on/off (Fixed Programmable value), Key Touch (Light, medium, heavy), Real Time Backing Controller, External pedal assign, MIDI merge
- Controls: MONO, POLY, DRUM, MIDI CONTROLLER, HOLD, OCTAVER BASS, PORTAMENTO, SHIFT, POWER
- Connectors: EXTERNAL PEDAL jack (Switch/Expression, programmable), PK OUT Jack, MIDI connectors (IN, OUT, THRU), DC IN Jack
- Owner's Manual
- LR6 (AA) type x 6
- PK cable
Use your feet to make your music more sweet. Order a PK-6 pealboard now.
Dynamic MIDI Pedal
- Power supply: AC adaptor (not included), via PK cable. or LR6 (AA) type x 6 (included)
- Current Draw: 130 mA
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Product Suppot
- Good Quality
Comments about Roland Dynamic MIDI Pedal:
This controller is great! It's fun to use and not too hard to learn as long as you have a little understanding of MIDI. I play guitar and wanted something I could use my BK-7 Music Arranger with. I'm not a key board player so this was the perfect fit for me. I can actually play the arranger live and use my guitar, as long as I can chew gum and walk at the same time. It's a little tricky at first to use, but I'll get there. I'm sure keyboard players wouldn't have any trouble at all.