- Product 706706
Roland EXR-5 Interactive Arranger
- Write a Review
OverviewSports the latest high-quality sounds, 64-voice polyphony and over 100 music styles with Roland's unique "Cover" function for realtime orches...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A composer's best friend.
Sports the latest high-quality sounds, 64-voice polyphony and over 100 music styles with Roland's unique "Cover" function for realtime orchestration. The powerful onboard speaker systems deliver rich sound, while USB and V-LINK capabilities extend the creative possibilities for beginners and pros alike.
Flagship Sounds for Less
Boasts a range of high-quality tones taken from Roland's legendary sound library. Of particular note are the piano sounds. These stereo-sampled pianos capture all the nuances of an acoustic grand--you won't believe how real they sound! Of course, there are also brass sounds, strings, organ, bass and more, playable with 64-voice polyphony. The sound engine also includes tone maps compatible with GM2/GS/XG-format songs.
Extensive Arranging Capabilities
With over 100 styles onboard, it's easy to create arrangements for the type of music you play. Each style was recorded by professional musicians, resulting in a realism not usually found in keyboards at this price. Variations can be created with the Style Orchestrator, while a unique Cover function lets you re-arrange styles and Standard MIDI Files on the fly.
Powerful Onboard Speakers
Comes with a powerful speaker system designed to accurately reproduce the arranger's high-quality sounds. The low end is particularly powerful, thanks to new Digital Bass Enhancer technology. The EX-5 has extra-deep low-end response from it's upgraded bass reflex speakers.
Room to Grow
Because musical styles and tastes can change, the EXR-Series comes with Flash memory for updating the internal songs and styles. The User memory has room for up to 99 new styles and up to 99 songs (1.5MB total), which can be loaded in via USB. And with Roland's V-LINK technology, it's easy to integrate exciting visuals with your music.
A Snap to Use
Whether you're new to keyboards or a seasoned pro, you'll find the EXR-Series very straightforward. The large LCD display keeps the most important information at a glance, while dedicated buttons and a numeric keypad make selecting sounds and styles easy.
Stereo 1/4" outputs, MIDI In/Out/Thru,
- 61-note interactive arrangers with unprecedented sounds, styles and features
- 510 Tones and 20 drum kits including stereo-sampled pianos from the RD-Series
- Over 100 music styles with new Cover function for interactive arranging
- Superior speaker systems with Digital Bass Enhancer
- Special bass reflex speakers for increased low end
- Floppy drive
- 16-track sequencer for playing back Standard MIDI Files or composing new songs
- USB port for loading new songs and styles, plus floppy drive on EXR-5
- Flash memory supports updating styles and songs (up to 1.5MB of data)
- V-LINK* video control for integrating video and music
- V-LINK requires Edirol DV-7PR with software version 1.50 or higher.