- Product 700371
Roland FP-5C Digital Piano
- Write a Review
The FP-5 Digital Piano comes with Roland's finest stereo-sampled piano sounds, an 88-note progressive hammer-action keyboard, new Virtual ToneWheel o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most advanced FP-Series piano ever.
The FP-5 Digital Piano comes with Roland's finest stereo-sampled piano sounds, an 88-note progressive hammer-action keyboard, new Virtual ToneWheel organ sounds, and a built-in speaker system--without sacrificing the stylish looks and compact design the FP-Series is known for. An improved Session Partner makes practice more fun, while the addition of a USB port simplifies setups with a computer.
Whether using headphones or the built-in speakers, the FP-5 delivers outstanding piano sounds with amazing realism and expressiveness. That's because the FP-5 benefits from Roland's latest stereo-sampled pianos, which have been fine-tuned to capture every nuance of an acoustic grand. These sounds are further complemented by a new speaker system that faithfully reproduces everything from the deep lower register to the sparkling upper range.
Sit down to play an FP-5 and you'll immediately notice the quality of the keyboard, which uses real hammers rather than springs. Play the lower register and you'll get a heavier touch. Play the upper register and the keys feel lighter. That's the beauty of Roland's Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard: You can play as expressively as you like with a response identical to an acoustic grand.
The FP-5 includes 3 pedal inputs, allowing players to connect a damper pedal and optional soft/sostenuto pedals. And with new half-pedal recognition, the FP-5's damper pedal can go between the off and on position for a response even more like an acoustic piano. Nothing comes closer!
- Compact digital piano with stylish design and onboard speakers
- 8-note progressive hammer-action keyboard for ultra-responsive touch
- Stereo-sampled piano sounds, a variety of instrument tones and 64-voice polyphony
- Enhanced organ tones based on Roland's Virtual ToneWheel technology
- Dedicated knobs for controlling relative volume of layered sounds
- New Session Partner with fresh styles and programmable chord progressions
- Handy "Setup Memories" for recalling custom settings like splits and layers
- 3 pedal inputs (damper, sostenuto, soft) with half-pedal recognition
- USB-MIDI interface and GM2-compliant sound source
- Includes stand