- Product 728910
Roland JUNO-STAGE Expandable Synth
- Write a Review
Designed from the ground up for live performers, Roland JUNO-STAGE is a redesigned breed of synthesizer that every gigging keyboardist will love. Dec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful onstage performance at a friendly price.
Designed from the ground up for live performers, Roland JUNO-STAGE is a redesigned breed of synthesizer that every gigging keyboardist will love. Decked out with an extra-large display, USB backing-track functionality, a click output for drummers, dedicated performance knobs, hands-free patch select, instant master MIDI control functionality, and much more.
Versatile, expandable sound set
Carefully crafted for the stage, the synth's factory patch set covers a wide range of essential sounds, including the flagship 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano. Every Roland JUNO-STAGE can also be expanded and customized via two Roland SRX Wave Expansion Boards (sold separately).
Instant access to sounds
Onstage, you need quick and effortless access to your patches. The JUNO-STAGE keyboard is equipped with Favorite buttons for instant access to banks of your most-needed sounds. Best of all, you can also recall your patches via a dual footswitch connected to a dedicated Patch Select jack, so you never have to take your hands off the keyboard.
Connect an optional FS-6 dual footswitch (item ID# 421384) to scroll up or down through patches and performances.
Roland optimized its controllers for live performance, featuring easy-to-grab knobs for instant Master EQ and Reverb control. Located above the pitch bender, two assignable switches can be used for rotary organ effects, portamento on/off, and more.
Backing tracks via USB
It is also equipped with a USB port and Song Player function that enables direct playback and control of backing tracks from a USB key. You can play MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF files, and even use the Center Cancel feature to minimize pre-recorded vocals of audio data for karaoke-style performance.
Creating and editing audio Playlists is simple with the supplied Playlist Editor software for PC; the playlist can be viewed on JUNO-STAGE's display.
Instant master MIDI control
The MIDI Controller mode, complete with dedicated buttons, transforms JUNO-STAGE synthesizer into a MIDI master keyboard. In this mode, the Roland JUNO-STAGE allows program and control changes to be sent with a single touch. For computer-based track making: Cakewalk's SONAR LE software for PC is bundled.
Stage-friendly bonus features
An XLR mic input with phantom power (ideal vocal sing-along performance or driving the built-in vocoder), Click Output (for sending an audible click track to band mates onstage), and an external input for a portable audio player.
- 76-note keyboard with first-class touch and response (with velocity)
- High-quality, versatile sound set, including 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano plus dual SRX expansion bay
- An extra-large LCD
- Dedicated Reverb and Master EQ knobs
- Click Output for drummers
- Optional hands-free patch-select footswitches
- USB port enables accompaniment-track playback (MP3, WAV, AIFF, SMF) directly from USB key
- Phantom powered mic input plus reverb
- MIDI Controller mode
- Maximum polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 16 parts
- Wave memory: 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Preset Memory: Patches: 1027 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Sets: 32 + 9 (GM2), Performances: 64
- User Memory: Patches: 256, Rhythm Sets: 32, Performances: 64
- Effects: MFX: 3 systems, 79 types, chorus: 3 types, reverb: 5 types, mic input, reverb: 8 types
- File format: SMF: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV/AIFF/MP3
- Arpeggiator: Preset: 128, User: 128
- Rhythm pattern: Preset: 256 (26 groups), User: 256 (32 groups)
- Chord memory: Preset: 64, User: 64
- Controllers: D BEAM controller, pitch bend/modulation lever, S1/S2 switches, sound modify knob x 7
- Display: 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- Expansion slots: SRX expansion board: 2 slot
- External storage device: USB memory (supports USB 2.0 hi-speed flash memory)
- Connectors: Headphone jack, song/click out jack, output jacks (L Mono, R): 1/4" phone type, mic input jack: 1/4" phone type or XLR type (phantom power), MIDI connectors (in/out), hold pedal jack, control pedal jack, patch select jack, USB connector (MIDI)
- Power supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current draw: 2,000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's manual, CD-ROM x 2 (editor/librarian/USB MIDI driver, SONAR LE), music player pad, music player cable, USB memory protector, AC adaptor
- Options: Wave expansion board: SRX series, keyboard stand: KS-12, pedal switch: DP series, foot switch: BOSS FS-5U/FS-6, expression pedal: EV-5, connection cord: PCS-31, USB memory: M-UF1G
- (W x D x H): 1,251mm x 344mm x 112mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21 lbs. 10 oz.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Having my start with Synth's on MOOG III monsters some 38 years ago, I feel that the JUNO STAGE is every bit as revolutionary as were the synthesizers of the 60's and 70's. A literal workstation that loves to compose and play on stage as much as I love playing it! Worth way more than it's price. The manual is a little vague and comes at you like a 1'st year college electronic music course, but the 250 page all in English text does point you in the right direction of magically discovering the beauty of music that synthesizers will take you to.