- J26976 000000000 J26976000000000
Roland JX-03 Boutique Sound Module
- Write a Review
The Roland JX-03 Boutique module continues the legacy of the JX-3P synth. For those old enough to remember it, the JX-3P was part of a big revolution...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound and control of a JX-3P.
- JX-03 Sound Module
The Roland JX-03 Boutique module continues the legacy of the JX-3P synth. For those old enough to remember it, the JX-3P was part of a big revolution in affordable synthesizers. The original model was launched when button-driven interfaces were popular, so it was designed to give immediate access to preset sounds. It was highly programmable, especially when used with the optional PG-200 controller that added 24 rotary knobs for instant sonic sculpting. The limited edition 4-voice JX-03 Boutique inherits all 24 knobs from the PG-200 as well as the distinctive JX tonal character. Roland has also added some extras not present in the JX-3P including new waveforms, expanded DCO range and cross modulation options. You can even slide the JX-03 Boutique into the optional K-25m keyboard unit for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience.
The JX-3P developed a loyal following for its lush analog synth string patches, punchy bass timbres and sizzling leads. Everything the JX-3P and its accompanying programming module had and more is packed into this slim design.
*NOTE: The JX-03 Boutique is pictured above with the optional K-25m keyboard unit, which must be purchased separately if you want to use the JX-03 Boutique as a self-contained syntheszier. Please see #J26980 to purchase this add-on.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JX-3P synthesizer
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original
- Front panel includes all 24 knobs from the original PG-200 controller
- Adds several updates not found on the original JX-3P, including extra waveforms for the LFO and both DCOs, along with extended DCO range
- Chain mode allows two JX-03 to function as one 8-voice module
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and sound preview
- Battery-operated (4xAA) or USB powered
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in 0.5W mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m mini-keyboard
Resurrect the sound and control of classic analog synthesizers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.