- Product 706701
Roland MP-60 Digital Piano
- Write a Review
The Roland MP-60 Digital Piano looks fabulous and sounds awesome. This attractive black-cabinet instrument features stunning stereo-sampled piano sou...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Greater expression and playability at an affordable price.
The Roland MP-60 Digital Piano looks fabulous and sounds awesome. This attractive black-cabinet instrument features stunning stereo-sampled piano sounds that capture every nuance of a grand piano”including the sound of the hammer striking the strings”plus an 88-note Progressive Hammer Action keyboard and handy practice features like a built-in metronome, 2-track Song Recorder and 65 preset songs. It also features Improved stereo-sampled piano sounds, plus electric piano, harpsichord, strings, acoustic bass, and more.
- Affordable digital piano with 64-voice polyphony and expressive 88-note Progressive Hammer Action keyboard
- Improved stereo-sampled piano sounds, plus electric piano, harpsichord, strings, acoustic bass, and more
- Split and Layer modes for playing 2 sounds independently or together
- 8 levels of reverb, plus onboard chorus and Sympathetic Resonance effects
- Built-in 2-track Song Recorder and metronome, plus 65 preset songs
- Damper, sostenuto and soft pedals for more dynamic playing
- High-quality stereo sound system, plus dual headphone jacks and MIDI In/Out
- Attractive cabinet design with sliding keyboard lid and full modesty panel
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this digital keyboard a few months ago and have fallen in love with it. It really has increased my practice time a lot since I got it. I love working on this keyboard, it has a great sound system. I love recording on it. It has a two track recording system so you can play hands separately or play a concerto on it. I did this when I was doing a concerto and it really helped by enabling me to hear the second piano. A definite must-have for any pianist/keyboardist.